the thread about nothing...

When it comes to looks. I'm not the only one on NT that thinks Keyshia Cole > Beyonce right? or am i just trippin.lol it must be the ratchet appeal that gets me.

When it comes to looks. I'm not the only one on NT that thinks Keyshia Cole > Beyonce right? or am i just trippin.lol it must be the ratchet appeal that gets me.
Avy to post ratio

Last edited:
I want a SuicideGirl..
tumblr_makbg2mr3w1rvq1qco1_500.jpg

lazy lazy
That sucks you didn't get a job there. I worked a block away from their big office building in st Paul a while ago.

I actually got an Ecolab story. This place I worked at got a new dishwasher from them and it worked but it sounded like a dying whale and could be heard through the whole restaurant.

Chef had like 20 ecolab guys out and none could fix it. Somehow a server knew what the CEO of ecolab looked like and points him out eating dinner. :lol:

My chef was doing a round in the dining room and said hi and then asked him to look at his new dishwasher... It was fixed in under an hour. :lol: :pimp:

I don't know but if you're working now I'm just gonna go ahead and assume you got the office to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom