the thread about nothing...

Reason 102,927,366 why I now hate fb

I go to wish an old friend happy bd. She responds "thanks boo".10 min later I get a video from my ex.

Coincidence?

I'm about to be the wealthiest I've ever been in my life tomorrow.
nerd.gif
spread the wealth 
nerd.gif

shouts to @AaliSupreme  for starting sneaker tan 
pimp.gif

I haven't eaten chinese take out since i saw the lady who owns the local spot take care of the flowers and prepare the food with the same utensils
mean.gif
sick.gif

Reason 102,927,366 why I now hate fb

I go to wish an old friend happy bd. She responds "thanks boo".10 min later I get a video from my ex.

Coincidence?
I knew FB was gonna go down the drain when they opened it up to non college students

I'm a man of simple pleasures.

I just want to be able to pull up in a matte black Dodge Challenger,

buy my favorite sneakers, get my balls licked by a good woman,

and eat good food.

I was chilling at my job before I had a conversation with my coworker. Dude been in his position for like 10 years and he talking about barely being able to put food on his family's table. It was probably sensationalized to make a point, but, I'm not trying to be 47 and a slave to whatever position I hold at x company. 

I've been applying for jobs non stop since.

I was chilling at my job before I had a conversation with my coworker. Dude been in his position for like 10 years and he talking about barely being able to put food on his family's table. It was probably sensationalized to make a point, but, I'm not trying to be 47 and a slave to whatever position I hold at x company. 

I've been applying for jobs non stop since.
You been determined the last few weeks

I see you pimp. Flourish :smokin

What's reason 102,927,365
The old lady who apparently is "family", who sends me ****** requests to help on them dumbass games. Only reason I haven't deactivated it,is to keep up with some old friends.

Last edited:
I'm a man of simple pleasures.
I just want to be able to pull up in a matte black Dodge Challenger,
buy my favorite sneakers, get my balls licked by a good woman,
and eat good food.

This why I like Currensy, ***** just be chilling and doing what he wants.

Back
Top Bottom