the thread about nothing...

Woman w/ 4 jobs dies while sleeping in car before going to work at dunkin donuts

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Parking-Lot-Death-Elizabeth-272846101.html#ixzz3BdXIk9rW

mean.gif
 damnb

So I was playing Madden and started a franchise....

Played through the preseason realized I needed depth at Dline

Shopped around for backup DE

Saw Michael Sam, figured he would fit the 4-3 scheme

Saw his rating

PASS

Pause on the post too I know there are a lot of innuendos now that I look at it LOL

So I was playing Madden and started a franchise....

Played through the preseason realized I needed depth at Dline

Shopped around for backup DE

Saw Michael Sam, figured he would fit the 4-3 scheme

Saw his rating

PASS

Pause on the post too I know there are a lot of innuendos now that I look at it LOL

:lol: :lol:

need to start my connected franchise. ultimate team got all my attention right now.

Took a temporary job for networking and what not for a month or two. The restaurant is brand new. We're about to kill it. :pimp:
Congrats man. What type of food?
Basically simple food done the best way possible. We don't have a freezer and barely even a cooler because it's all fresh daily. Making our own pasta and flatbreead dough etc. The burger is bomb as hell. It's cured ground short rib and we rest it in duck fat after we pull it off the grill. :lol:

Last edited:
Basically simple food done the best way possible. We don't have a freezer and barely even a cooler because it's all fresh daily. Making our own pasta and flatbreead dough etc. The burger is bomb as hell. It's cured ground short rib and we rest it in duck fat after we pull it off the grill.
laugh.gif
How you make your own pasta? Plz tell me all your secrets.
nerd.gif

Whoa. The duck fat thing sounds a bit exta tho.

Last edited:
Son mplsdunk mplsdunk was telling me about the menu and goddamn

Don't wanna put the brand and truck on blast before he's ready, but I have a feeling that LMF will be very successful

:nerd:

That's how it should be. no reason to cook if you aren't learning or proud of what you're doing.

I don't know about the pasta I only worked one shift. YouTube has some good tutorials. Pasta really isn't my thing. :lol: I just cook it. I'd never make it for myself to eat. :lol:

That's how it should be. no reason to cook if you aren't learning or proud of what you're doing.

I don't know about the pasta I only worked one shift. YouTube has some good tutorials. Pasta really isn't my thing.
laugh.gif
I just cook it. I'd never make it for myself to eat.
laugh.gif

it's not hard to do. I'm just saying watch some YouTube videos because it will actually be understandable instead of me telling you on here. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom