the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

how many ages would you say fits in a generation?
NT makes me think about this a lot. It's hard to say.
The tv discussion (and house phone one) is the one that made me ask. My brothers are 4 and 5 years older than me and I don't necessarily feel like they are apart of the same generation as me. Their teen years were in full swing when computers and internet really started to jump off so their middle school years were vastly different than mine. Hell high school too for that matter.

Last edited:

The tv discussion (and house phone one) is the one that made me ask. My brothers are 4 and 5 years older than me and I don't necessarily feel like they are apart of the same generation as me. Their teen years were in full swing when computers and internet really started to jump off so their middle school years were vastly different than mine. Hell high school too for that matter.
It's a blurred line. I feel like I'm caught in the middle somewhere 
laugh.gif
. In your case, I think they are though. They're still close enough in age to you. Technology really brings it out though. It seems like the tech you remember defines your generation. Scary stuff. 

I dont think you can really use technology as a measuring stick on generations

It's a blurred line. I feel like I'm caught in the middle somewhere 
laugh.gif
. In your case, I think they are though. They're still close enough in age to you. Technology really brings it out though. It seems like the tech you remember defines your generation. Scary stuff. 
never thought of it that way 
laugh.gif
. makes sense in a way.

I dont think you can really use technology as a measuring stick on generations
I wasn't, I mention it to say their experiences in the same 5-7 year span was completely different. 

Back
Top Bottom