the thread about nothing...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
how does not being that bad correlate to "wouldn't mind her sitting on my face" :lol: : lol :lol: :lol:

I take it back. Her body is :pimp: . Her face not so much.

but what does her face have to do with her sitting on your face? If the body is banging almost any shorty can take a seat over here. Its not like you'll be staring in her eyes while shes copping a squat on your lips

And I also don't mess with Cudi. He cant sing very well, he cant rap very well, so what can he do. He has good content, but its all super depressing. I appreciate anything that isnt pop music, so what he does is cool in my book, but I cant enjoy it

Last edited:
just spent $15 for a dark caesar 
indifferent.gif
 i'm getting dreads 
mean.gif

Rita Ora is gorgeous, Kid Cudi sucks.
:nerd: i kno your entitled to your own opinion but any explanation as to why he sucks?
I honestly dont have a single Kid Cudi song that I mess with, it all sounds horrible to me. I will give him his credit because he does his thing well enough to gather a sizeable following but I think he is horrible. Theres a really short list of artists that I flat out do not mess with and he is on it.

:wow: :wow:

you might be on to something with this we'd be friends in real life stuff

------

tumblr_m8v7919EsH1qc3wjlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8suwcgSsA1qc3wjlo1_500.jpg

:lol:

mean.gif
 i kno I'm late but i just came across the video where the cop shoots the dog and that **** made me tear up especially if your a dog owner seeing that. I wouldn't kno what to do. AND cop had balls to say take a picture and keep it moving. The dog did seem like he was ready to attack but PITS are real smart dogs (got 1 myself) and what he did in his owners defense was protect him the dog knew no better that they were trying to help. I feel sorry for the man once he sees this video

Are there any NTer's y'all would like to meet in real life? #broquestion :nerd:

Last edited:
no mo but do yall wipe standing up or sitting down? My boy asked me and i said i stand up and he proceeded to call me a savage :lol:

:smh:  i kno I'm late but i just came across the video where the cop shoots the dog and that **** made me tear up especially if your a dog owner seeing that. I wouldn't kno what to do. AND cop had balls to say take a picture and keep it moving. The dog did seem like he was ready to attack but PITS are real smart dogs (got 1 myself) and what he did in his owners defense was protect him the dog knew no better that they were trying to help. I feel sorry for the man once he sees this video

I think the cop did what he had to do. It seemed like the dog was about to attack the other officer. The guy on the floor also needed help, and no one would be able to help him with the dog there.

Dog owner myself.

no mo but do yall wipe standing up or sitting down? My boy asked me and i said i stand up and he proceeded to call me a savage :lol:

Standing up. I wouldn't be able to do it while still sitting down.

Just a random question struck me while thinking of winter, which do you prefer: winter vest or jacket? Why? To elaborate the question, which would you prefer for everyday use like going to work/school etc. thanks fam

Just a random question struck me while thinking of winter, which do you prefer: winter vest or jacket? Why? To elaborate the question, which would you prefer for everyday use like going to work/school etc. thanks fam

Why would you EVER want a winter vest? For practical everyday where, if you're in a cold area I dont see how you couldnt go with a jacket

Back
Top Bottom