the thread about nothing...

Redd Foxx had the best vulgar jokes
This

I only listened to Houston rap music when I was a kid, so I don't know big and pac lyrics like that
mean.gif
 terrible 
Nah, you don't understand how music used to be man. The landscape is so different. I can totally see how this is possible.

Mayo anything :x

Miracle Whip >>> :smokin

Can you please splain the difference. My aunty the same way. I don't get it.

I think MW is just a sweeter variation of mayo. Have not much of a remembrance of what mayo tastes like, tho...still scarred from my only experience, by way of a travesty of a bologna && cheese sandwich from Pre-K, some 20 years ago :frown:

Last edited:
Mayo or miracle whip (I don't know what they use. Seems like the same ish to me) on a spicy chicken sandwich from Carls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This

Nah, you don't understand how music used to be man. The landscape is so different. I can totally see how this is possible.

right? we ain't have all this fancy stuff now. you listened to whatever the radio played. Why would houston radio stations play nyc rap music when we had our
own distinct type of sound and houston scene? I can't relate to people rapping about bedstuy and marcy like what :lol:

Mayo anything
sick.gif

Miracle Whip >>>
smokin.gif

Can you please splain the difference. My aunty the same way. I don't get it.
I think MW is just a sweeter variation of mayo. Have not much of a remembrance of what mayo tastes like, tho...still scarred from my only experience, by way of a travesty of a bologna && cheese sandwich from Pre-K, some 20 years ago
frown.gif
I have a similar experience from 2nd grade. Kid name Maurice sat next to me at lunch and OD on the condiments. Mayo EVERYWHERE 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

marco was locked up mayne.

he just got out.

i was about to pull out the "free marco" long tee

Back
Top Bottom