the thread about nothing...

Found a place that has archery lessons. It's a wrap..

I'm excited and 1st class is on 8/22.
pimp.gif

I want to learn archery be like Arrow 
sometimes when i'm chillin
i like to wrap a t-shirt around my kneck like a damb ascot
it's comfortable
i like to put the crew neck of the shirt around the top of my head wear a crown of a hat would go

looks like I have long luscious locks blowing in da breeze 

keeps da sun our of my face too 

I been drankin I been drankin, drunk ij looooooobd, turn up tAN, had my first beer tonight!!"!

pimp.gif

i like to put the crew neck of the shirt around the top of my head wear a crown of a hat would go

No grown man should be using the word luscious tho

Last edited:
Don't covet other people's stuff. It only leads to anger and disappointment. 'Cause right now you sound like, "they don't deserve this because this, and this, AND I'm the one who actually deserves it."

You young tho.

:pimp:

No grown man should be using the word luscious tho

he's not a grown man though.

Don't covet other people's stuff. It only leads to anger and disappointment. 'Cause right now you sound like, "they don't deserve this because this, and this, AND I'm the one who actually deserves it."

You young tho.
would rep if I weren't over my rep limit

You young tho.

tell em sis

ariana grande look like the type to rock them color kyocera joints with hello kitty phone charms

why people act like everybody pay retail for iphones though? you can get them joints dirt damn cheap 
laugh.gif
Back when iphone was exclusive to one carrier people tried to play it as an elite item, and if you couldnt get AT&T you were broke...and they still run with the nothion anyways since its not exclusive...still
laugh.gif

@beh235 I grab them off thecoli
laugh.gif

Theres a ton of them
Gotcha
I couldn't date someone who didn't have an iPhone.

Groce and embarrassing man
mean.gif

The need to feel "unique" in all the wrong places
laugh.gif
yup
roll.gif

How you go to DR and come back and still want Ariana Grande? DR yambs be crazy man. Ariana wouldn't get a second look.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom