the thread about nothing...

1lUDSil.jpg

and proud got dangit
Cause I'm the the Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun!

WOOOOOO!!!!!

save.php

@beh235

Both of those rides were great

Hitting up Disney World tomorrow

Be easy TAN
Yes they are. My two favorite. Disney World sucks, but enjoy.
Disney is fun with a fast pass, its definitely a child/family oriented park though
Disney is a waste of money. It has to be around $75 to get in the park now. Last time I was there was in '02 and it was sixty something to get in. It's great for little kids visually, but for adults, that **** burns your money crazy 
laugh.gif

#birdchestgang

#frailboyz
Grown men shouldn't weight under 140
Grown men shouldn't care about the traits of other men

YTG2PZC.png
Stop trying to turn everything into that
 I barely remember HS
mean.gif
This. There were 0 good looking chicks to talk to. There was this one chick tho...but that's another story to talk about later.
You had one helluva head bruh.
Pause 
laugh.gif

I'm not known at all, except for maybe being a "big scary" black dude @WATER I just have a straight face on when I'm not fooling around.

I'm not ready for school to start again :smh: I gotta take this year super srs and look for jobs :smh: and I'm not ready to be around people again and having people all over me :smh:

People know me as that Indian with lotta kicks
grin.gif
that not an indian, thats a puerto rican with a feather in his hair 

no srs 

@beh235  those beverage prices are OD man 
laugh.gif
 I wasn't eem mad though. I went for free with this precollege program I was in (upward bound). **** was mad fun cause we had the park to ourselves for like 4 hours and we stayed all day. fast pass was abused.

Back
Top Bottom