the thread about nothing...

Alright, so if your girl pops up with "I'm gonna get breast implants so I can have my breast bigger"

What do you reply with?

About time baby...about got damn time
:lol:

Alright, so if your girl pops up with "I'm gonna get breast implants so I can have my breast bigger"

What do you reply with?

"I like them just the way they are"

this, and then hint that some squats and lunges would be a great idea to perk up them cheeks :smokin
Never thought about that before

What do you reply with?

What if she's hesitant to do it?

What do you reply with?

this, and then hint that some squats and lunges would be a great idea to perk up them cheeks :smokin

This. I've never really liked implants unless it's on pron :lol:.... My girl is working with b cups and I'm cool wit that... implants have that unnatural movement lookin like static softballs....chicks should stick with what they were blessed with,
natural >>>>>implants

What do you reply with?

Girls are dumb. If she needs them and you tell her so, it will probably hurt her feelings or make her mad. On the other hand If she doesn't need them, she's just fishing for reassurance from you. Whatever you do, if she's serious about it, be supportive. Don't tell her not to them if will honestly make her happy weather you want her to get them or not.

Last edited:
What do you reply with?

Well that all depends if you like fake ******* or not....If no go with Answer #1. If yes, go with Answer #2.
Thanks bruh, I like em natural :nthat:

What do you reply with?

Depends.

What she working with now???
38 cc
You can say average

What do you reply with?

Girls are dumb. If she needs them and you tell her so, it will probably hurt her feelings or make her mad. On the other hand If she doesn't need them, she's just fishing for reassurance from you. Whatever you do, if she's serious about it, be supportive. Don't tell her not to them if will honestly make her happy weather you want her to get them or not.
True, very true bruh

What do you reply with?

This. I've never really liked implants unless it's on pron :lol:.... My girl is working with b cups and I'm cool wit that... implants have that unnatural movement lookin like static softballs....chicks should stick with what they were blessed with,
natural >>>>>implants
Word :pimp:

Not necessarily true. My parents purchased a new Honda Sonata with 0% APR via the dealer.
OAN, got that word that my refund check from the apartment complex that denied me is waiting on me at the complex. Won't make it out there till Friday tho.

I made that statement under the implication one couldn't qualify for the 0% APR promos dealerships ruin that only people with pristine credit usually are able to get. If your credit is average, a dealership is not looking out for you.

Gotcha and you're absolutely right about that. Reminds me that I need to establish a relationship with a local CU.

38 cc is more than good enough. Besides, fake boobies only really look good in shirt.

Gotcha and you're absolutely right about that. Reminds me that I need to establish a relationship with a local CU.

Yeah most credit unions are good, but mine has been acting funny lately......first by not letting me refinance my auto loan from a 4% down to the 2.% they were flaunting on their site and now by sending me a letter thanking me for paying my car loan but telling me not to pay it for a few months as I have gotten too far ahead of the loan terms. I was like wtf.....I am trying to get rid of this things ASAP, only a few thousand left to go. :smh:

/thread
give me a 7/10 freak over a 10/10 all day
PREACHHH!

I am hoping to find a 10/10 freak. My conclusion. She was a huge garden tool growing up 18-25. Then she is ready to settle down. I won't/don't care about her past. She will have all that experience making her excellent in bed while still being hot. Reality: she will cheat on me all the time and i will be that guy that wifed a garden tool. Meh
But it's def true that woman in general are way too gassed up like you should be doing all the work. Like its an honor to receive the P. #$%^@ I always got my hand and the internetz.
hahaha I feel like at like 25+ if a chick is mature enough to admit she was a bird back in the day then Id be willing to move forward. Woukd take YEARS before she'd get a ring (if applicable)

But about the fine girls with wack sex:

I was messin round with this bad shorty, great legs/face, decent chest. BUT her top game was wack and while the P was cool she didn't have them GUSHERS like I've had before. She had never given dome before so I had to show her. She was going through the motions, but there was no enthusiasm. Ima freak, I get really into my sexcapades and she was such a buzzkill from that standpoint :smh: Most of the time when we smashed it was either missionary hammertime of her laying on her stomach, SHE WAS TOO LAZY TO EVEN GET ON ALL FOURS FOR TRUE DOGGY :smh: It got to a point where I was losing erections :smh: After sex I'd be drenched in sweat while she all dry and just wanted to cuddle after. She'd always be like "sometimes I just feel like ur not attracted to me..maybe I need a boobjob." I was attracted to her looks, but we were on two totally different sexual wavelengths.

Moral of the story: FreakyAF 7>>>>>>> Starfish 8+

I really feel like the old man of NT. I lurk posts and wind up doing this :smh: more often than posting :lol:

on the real, though... most of the super pretty, super bad chicks i've dealt with have gave me a bad yamb experience...

they've become accustomed to just lying there, and the guy is satisfied b/c he's just lucky to have a dime breezy naked in the bed...

the best yambs besides my high school sweetheart was from a solid 6.5.... that had that butt.

true story. my ex was a pillow princess... stupid bird would just lie there and outright refused to get skewered from behind. she was hella pretty but i got more satisfaction swacking my own steak than banging her. even her suck jobs were lame. some dirtbag's gona wife her and enjoy years and years of mind-numingly boring sex. 

my bad chicks have been beasts in bed.....don't know what's up with yall's. had one that was subpar and she said she was a virgin, but some dude who didn't know she was on the roster said he beat before. he was probably lying. sorry guys, but ya'll may be doing something wrong. if she just laying there i figure she's not into it which I would equate to something being done wrong.

On another note, my internship ends today and I go back to school tomm :pimp: AND DAMMIT I NEED YAMBZ

This internship has been cool, but I didnt really have the opportunities to get on birds, but that shall change at school. I havent smashed anything in like 2.5 months and Im dying y'all :smh: All my roster from last year is depleted, but Im excited to build a new dynasty :smokin

All i know is some girl is gon get ravaged welcome weekend :evil: ABSOLUTELY RAVAGED :evil: :evil: :evil:

What do you reply with?
My girl has mention that but more in a

*holds boobs*

"babe, do you think I need breast implants?"

I respond with the "of course not, I love them, perfect size babe"

:lol:

I think she'll be serious if I offeredd to pay for them, but I'm not about to drop 5k on *******.

I'm gonna make a CougarLife.com account. :rofl:

:rofl: :x :smh: @ using my 3000th post to say that.

Last edited:
^ tried it after seeing the ads / googled it.

a lot of fake accounts from the creators of the webpage to convince you to pay 40 dollars and read messages that don't really exist.

On another note, my internship ends today and I go back to school tomm :pimp: AND DAMMIT I NEED YAMBZ

This internship has been cool, but I didnt really have the opportunities to get on birds, but that shall change at school. I havent smashed anything in like 2.5 months and Im dying y'all :smh: All my roster from last year is depleted, but Im excited to build a new dynasty :smokin

All i know is some girl is gon get ravaged welcome weekend :evil: ABSOLUTELY RAVAGED :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hahaha word, before I settled down with my girl me and my boys definitely did some early scouting/ recruiting the first couple weeks at school....those new freshman will be too ready :smokin...don't be afraid to go after the "mid majors" they have the potential to be great but they get overlooked for the overly gassed up "McDonald's all American types"... Some of the mid major recruits can definitely end up being MUCH better...have confidence in your coaching and play calling in the bedroom to get them to reach that hidden potential...the reward will be greater

Back
Top Bottom