the thread about nothing...

swingers.gif

Last edited:
That thirst is real.

Dawn of the Apes was pretty good :smokin

Even though the chick wanted to get everything on the ****** menu smh

I don't like that. When me and my girl go to the movies AFTER we just had lunch or dinner I'll walk right past the concessions as if they're giving out STDs. I can always see her looking. Eventually she'll offer to go get us both something,lol

Last edited:
That thirst is real.
I don't like that. When me and my girl go to the movies AFTER we just had lunch or dinner I'll walk right past the concessions as if they're giving out STDs. I can always see her looking. Eventually she'll offer to go get us both something,lol

I should've did that

Nasty *** nachos, popcorn & soda almost $25

That thirst is real.
I should've did that

Nasty *** nachos, popcorn & soda almost $25
he-got-money-o.gif

Black Jesus will be great. Now y'all know why the last season of The Boondocks sucked. I can't wait.

Certified is lightskinned...that's strike 2 bruh :rofl:

I gotta peep that spreadsheet thread when I get to the crib. That high standards thread is just........:smh:

I agree with sleazyy. Some threads you just have to walk away from

It took a minute to realize that there's always one person who is willing to debate no matter what.

You can make a thread about Miami being the greatest city in the US and a bunch people will come in and tell you why its not. I been gave up.

Yeah, dude's just lie to argue over the internet for sport. I don't see the sense in that. You could make a thread about cats and it could turn into a race thread lol

Back
Top Bottom