the thread about nothing...

@Shoyru

I like the beach atmosphere, but i hate water and sand.
I saw this BAD Nubian goddess with the heavy breasts down at Asbury Park today.

Sounds like she's the @Antidope  of relationships
Who is? Give me advice breh answer my question
She sounds young. I hate that mixed signal ********. Aside from that, give a card. It's simple yet effective and doesn't give the scent of ulterior motives. Flowers would be a bit much. 
A card as a standalone gesture is hard being that I dont live there. If I did then I would just leave it on her windshield
You asked my advice. I gave it. Flowers not good enough? What the hell you want bells and whistles? Sometimes being there in time of need is enough.

can't get my dreamcast emulator to work 
frown.gif

got my ps3 controller set up and everything, I was about to go ham on dynamite cop and street figther 3rd strike

speaking of s&t.. this emulator got me missing all the SL games 
laugh.gif

I been at this for like 4 hours, still not working 
indifferent.gif

Sounds like she's the @Antidope  of relationships
Who is? Give me advice breh answer my question
She sounds young. I hate that mixed signal ********. Aside from that, give a card. It's simple yet effective and doesn't give the scent of ulterior motives. Flowers would be a bit much. 
A card as a standalone gesture is hard being that I dont live there. If I did then I would just leave it on her windshield
You asked my advice. I gave it. Flowers not good enough? What the hell you want bells and whistles? Sometimes being there in time of need is enough.
Wait huh? I just said that IDK how I would get a card there by TM because I dont live there. Thats all. I guess I could overnight it tomorrow and hopefully it gets there by saturday IDK I dont trust the mail.

S&T strikes again 
mean.gif
roll.gif
Que?

I knew what KTT stood for @bay1591

:lol: . Just never been there. I just assumed Kanye stans and hypebeasts hang out there and had zero interest in going there. Thought it was only dedicated to 'Ye and his shoes, talking about his woman and his ego. All parts of which are my least favorite things about Kanye, but that's me. 
ktt is much more active then this forum in fact I'll die for this KTT ****

ON GOD

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom