the thread about nothing...

Women Thor ? = Thot.

you-re-good-o.gif

NT, I am so worried about my mom.she's had breast cancer(had chemo and got a mastectomy) and then she had leukemia(had chemo got a stem cell transplant). she's in the hospital right now with pneumonia and a lung infection. It hurts me that I can't do anything. I wish I could just take away her pain. She's been in for a week now. I am really scared and worried. Please pray for my mom. I am nervous,scared, worried, and sad. I don't wanna tell my sister because I'm trying to stay strong for her but at times I just wanna break down and just cry. Please pray for my mom, NT.

NT, I am so worried about my mom.she's had breast cancer(had chemo and got a mastectomy) and then she had leukemia(had chemo got a stem cell transplant). she's in the hospital right now with pneumonia and a lung infection. It hurts me that I can't do anything. I wish I could just take away her pain. She's been in for a week now. I am really scared and worried. Please pray for my mom. I am nervous,scared, worried, and sad. I don't wanna tell my sister because I'm trying to stay strong for her but at times I just wanna break down and just cry. Please pray for my mom, NT.
She's in my prayers man. I hope she pulls through.

Sorry to hear that I will def put your mom's and your entire family into my prayers....stay strong bro, all things are possible thru Jesus christ.

Sorry to hear that man...
Stay strong may God be with you her n your family..I'll keep her in my prayers man..God bless..take care

Last edited:
Hoping you n yours get through this just fine, full recovery n all. Stay strong for her n your sis, kuz they definitely need you to be right now. I feel for you my dude, trust I do. You just gotta be strong fam, no matter how rough it gets just stay positive. Don't let that doubt creep in. I know it ain't easy, things like this never are. Just try to make her feel as comfortable as possible n let her know how much you love her. Things will get better. Stay up fam.

Sorry to hear that bro! I couldn't even begin to imagine what your going through. You and your mom are in my prayers. Stay strong for your family and think positive man from what you said she's a fighter...she's gonna pull through bro

God is with you. I'll pray for her before I go to bed. Stay strong man, she'll be okay.

Last edited:

My thoughts and prayers, go out to your mother. Please, stay strong.

hope for a speedy recovery. stay strong.

Back
Top Bottom