the thread about nothing...

I still watch Maury from time to time. It's obviously staged.
laugh.gif
when I was younger I use to love watching this show

anyone remember that episode of maury where a girl had sex for a cheeseburger and chicken nuggets 
roll.gif

thread delivers already.

I wish they'd bring back the Maury segments with the fat babies and bad *** kids.

Maury in its prime. Show used to be so great, now its just the ratchet circus.

anyone remember that episode of maury where a girl had sex for a cheeseburger and chicken nuggets :rofl:

Angelique da freak.

Did Marisol ever find her kids dad?

Yo why the hell do so many Hispanic girls/women have old white woman names?

A cheeseburger and nuggets... Didn't even get a shake and some frites for that work smh

#Amateurthots

Last edited:
i'm speaking to tan... i failed the usps assessment test "strongly agree to disagree" and got ineligible ... a job i was really depending on.. now every agency i call tells me they aren't hiring even for simple warehouse positions... i swear they are lying and just know who i am because i keep filling out for jobs and they not calling me back or anything...

i dont mean to clog tan but this is im writing . im stressed . yea im at that point and the kid i am staying with is gay . so im leaving but staying upstate.

@Moe Fab great to read. progression is the ****.
@Moe Fab continue the progress bruh
smokin.gif

Just been feeling extra positive lately n just taking the time to reflect on how far I've come n how everything I've ever wanted is becoming that much closer.
i'm not ready for that summer weather to go away
tired.gif
I am, it's been like 95+ with insane humidity for the last week, n the week before that it was at least 108 for like 2 weeks. It ain't even August yet either 
mad.gif

I still watch Maury from time to time. It's obviously staged.
laugh.gif
when I was younger I use to love watching this show
Yup. Maury (01-07), Jerry (94-98), Jenny Jones, n Ricky Lake were all staples during "sick" days from school n during Summer.

Rude Jude>>>>>
i'm speaking to tan... i failed the usps assessment test "strongly agree to disagree" and got ineligible ... a job i was really depending on.. now every agency i call tells me they aren't hiring even for simple warehouse positions... i swear they are lying and just know who i am because i keep filling out for jobs and they not calling me back or anything...

i dont mean to clog tan but this is im writing . im stressed . yea im at that point and the kid i am staying with is gay . so im leaving but staying upstate.
Don't get so down on yourself bruh. Negativity only begets more, you've got to look on the bright side, even if it seems like there is none. I went through that whole no job deal for like 8 months n now I have an opportunity to get into a trade I have interest in. Just gotta be patient. Use the time to strengthen your weaknesses n build your strengths. It gets hard, frustrating, etc. but the important thing is not lose your cool. Look for those around you for support (TANFam is always here too, I know they've helped me tremendously). Just remember things are always bad before they're good n these bad times will make appreciate the good that much more. You'll be fine bruh.

Marisol is not a old white woman name.

Thats hispanic...as hell.
This.

Also the non Spanish way = marrisal
I know right. But @RIP sleazyy, what are some names you can think of?

Don't get so down on yourself bruh. Negativity only begets more, you've got to look on the bright side, even if it seems like there is none. I went through that whole no job deal for like 8 months n now I have an opportunity to get into a trade I have interest in. Just gotta be patient. Use the time to strengthen your weaknesses n build your strengths. It gets hard, frustrating, etc. but the important thing is not lose your cool. Look for those around you for support (TANFam is always here too, I know they've helped me tremendously). Just remember things are always bad before they're good n these bad times will make appreciate the good that much more. You'll be fine bruh.
well said bruh

That Maury parody where the little girl said she named her box rihanna cause she loves to get beat up and her favorite flavor Popsicle is D >>

I'd post it because I reached my NT warnings for the year.

the twins I work with are named Ingrid and Ruth.

I feel like I'm talking to someone's grandma when I say their names out loud.

And Rude Jude was indeed that guy.

keep ya head up and take this time to master a trade and look for free trainings. Believe me I've been through the failing a assessment test and thinking I could never get  job and when you least expect it something comes up.

these celebs (roster player #12/rihanna) tweet #freepalestine and delete it
all about the $
I know right, greed is a serious thing. But it's not like I would want the kids around me to look up to celebrities. Especially Roster Player #12.

But yeah, I was just talking with the homie the other day about how Palestine is always getting beat up kuz of the radicals around that way. Israel is surrounded by enemies that want them gone, so someone is gonna feel that pain. It just sucks for those living in the sections of the world where missile strikes n suicide bombings occur on the daily. Pretty much all those war torn areas, from Latin America to Africa, the Middle East n Asia. It's like what's a human life worth? Makes me appreciate the little things that many take for granted.
the twins I work with are named Ingrid and Ruth.

I feel like I'm talking to someone's grandma when I say their names out loud.

And Rude Jude was indeed that guy.
Ingrid n Ruth? Yeah, those are old white lady names 
laugh.gif

N yes Rude Jude 
smokin.gif

@Elpablo21  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom