the thread about nothing...

forgot to cancel my amazon prime trial 
mean.gif

only made one order, if I cancel now will i get a refund or am I just wasting $99? 
they'll most likely refund you the money if you call their support number.

Google amazon support phone number.

You should never follow up text if they don't reply, boy or girl.

That's terrible reasoning, because that text could have been lost somewhere along the way. Between bad signals and cell towers getting overloaded, its pretty common if you're using plain SMS.

If you send a text to no response, just copy the message and send it again in a few hours. No response? Call. If you don't hear back,. Then let it be.

I don't understand why people make such a big deal out of it. If you're trying to avoid getting put in a screenshot or labelled as thirsty, you probably shouldn't be trying to communicate with that person anyways. :lol:

I think I might be the youngest black dude in MN with BNYM stock. :nerd:

Man I'm 35 years old.
The last thing I'm worried about is , what's you say, "looking thirsty on a screenshot"

For one, I'm calling you before I text you anyway, so all a text that someone hasn't replied to means to me is, they aren't wanting to speak with me: Second, If I were to text you and get no reply and I still needed something soon or a few hours later, again I'm picking up the phone and calling, not resending old texts, especially a few hours later.
And don't think that 35 year old people don't text, we do A LOT of that ****,
I particularly just don't send multiple texts to someone when they are not answering because I'm either calling first if I REALLY need something, or I'm calling after the first text they've ignored or didn't get, if I need something.
Now if I'm just thirsty,...yea, I stay pretty hydrated.

Man I'm 35 years old.
The last thing I'm worried about is , what's you say, "looking thirsty on a screenshot"

For one, I'm calling you before I text you anyway, so all a text that someone hasn't replied to means to me is, they aren't wanting to speak with me: Second, If I were to text you and get no reply and I still needed something soon or a few hours later, again I'm picking up the phone and calling, not resending old texts, especially a few hours later.
And don't think that 35 year old people don't text, we do A LOT of that ****,
I particularly just don't send multiple texts to someone when they are not answering because I'm either calling first if I REALLY need something, or I'm calling after the first text they've ignored or didn't get, if I need something.
Now if I'm just thirsty,...yea, I stay pretty hydrated.

My man. :pimp:

If I want to talk to someone I usually call first as well. People my age act like I'm committing some sort of sin against humanity. :lol: Its like people forgot what the purpose of a PHONE is, regardless if its a smartphone or not. I see people hammering out T9 essays on flip phones all the time and just think to myself that the 10 minutes spent on typing out 5 texts could have been reduced to a 30 second phone call. Same for people with smart phones, IDC how fast you type with Swype.

I thought you were one of these younger cats who was adamant about "appearing alpha" by sending one text and only one text and thats it. :lol: my bad playa.

Last edited:
I always thought Belly was terrible. Hype Williams can kiss my *** with all them colors. All it was good for was the intro and now the gif with my man Caine eating the banana :lol:

Belly is by most objective standards a bad movie... but I still like it. It suffers from extremely poor, almost non-existent pacing, a relatively weak plot and the casting and acting is really hit and miss. DMX did a great job as Buns but Nas' performance in the film is flat out terrible. All of his scenes give the impression that he's bored, tired and just reading the lines off the script verbatim.

Belly is interesting to analyze because in the same vein as a Tarantino movie, in the sense that it borrows liberally from other films and you can often get a better grasp of the the movie by watching the films it borrows from. Many of the scenes in the film pay homage to classic gangster movies and play out in a very similar fashion ; ie Lennox and Tommys car ride through Jamaica/Michaels car ride through Cuba in the Godfather or Lennox final scene/Final scene in Scarface.

The title of the movie "Belly" is something worth analyzing. Belly is short for "belly of the beast", the beast being America. This relates back to the idea of Williams borrowing themes from other filmmakers and applying them to Belly. Note the strange movie the guys are watching at Buns house in the beginning of the film as we are introduced to the characters... the movie with the little white boys playing with guns, one of them wearing rabbit ears. That was a clip from the movie Gummo, an extremely strange and grotesque film about rural American life. Gummo, much like Belly has absolutely no pacing, no plot and focuses much more on visual aspects than storyline. Both films showcase a different "underbelly" of the US; Gummo doing so with poverty stricken rural white people and Belly doing so with wealthy city dwelling black mobsters.

Fun Fact: There are 28 Grams in an oz (technically 28.3) and they spark exactly 28 blunts throughout the movie. I know this because I've counted many times and my friends and I used to make an event out of watching this movie by pre-rolling a whole Z and lighting one each time they did on screen. :lol:

I always thought Belly was terrible. Hype Williams can kiss my *** with all them colors. All it was good for was the intro and now the gif with my man Caine eating the banana 
laugh.gif

Belly is by most objective standards a bad movie... but I still like it. It suffers from extremely poor, almost non-existent pacing, a relatively weak plot and the casting and acting is really hit and miss. DMX did a great job as Buns but Nas' performance in the film is flat out terrible. All of his scenes give the impression that he's bored, tired and just reading the lines off the script verbatim.

Belly is interesting to analyze because in the same vein as a Tarantino movie, in the sense that it borrows liberally from other films and you can often get a better grasp of the the movie by watching the films it borrows from. Many of the scenes in the film pay homage to classic gangster movies and play out in a very similar fashion ; ie Lennox and Tommys car ride through Jamaica/Michaels car ride through Cuba in the Godfather or Lennox final scene/Final scene in Scarface.

The title of the movie "Belly" is something worth analyzing. Belly is short for "belly of the beast", the beast being America. This relates back to the idea of Williams borrowing themes from other filmmakers and applying them to Belly. Note the strange movie the guys are watching at Buns house in the beginning of the film as we are introduced to the characters... the movie with the little white boys playing with guns, one of them wearing rabbit ears. That was a clip from the movie Gummo, an extremely strange and grotesque film about rural American life. Gummo, much like Belly has absolutely no pacing, no plot and focuses much more on visual aspects than storyline. Both films showcase a different "underbelly" of the US; Gummo doing so with poverty stricken rural white people and Belly doing so with wealthy city dwelling black mobsters.

Fun Fact: There are 28 Grams in an oz (technically 28.3) and they spark exactly 28 blunts throughout the movie. I know this because I've counted many times and my friends and I used to make an event out of watching this movie by pre-rolling a whole Z and lighting one each time they did on screen.
laugh.gif
Belly will forever be my ****

Back
Top Bottom