the thread about nothing...

I hope this chick lets me first night her tonight.

I know Im too old, but Im so not interested in a long term relationship(with her), but I need this. :smh:

I hope this chick lets me first night her tonight.

I know Im too old, but Im so not interested in a long term relationship(with her), but I need this.
mean.gif
Thought they said fist at first...

Loneliness is such a sad affair,

And I can't hardly wait to be with you again,

And what to say, to make you come again,

Oh honey come on back to me again,

I wanna be, I wanna be anywhere you are...

nthat.gif

That man's talent was ridiculous, RIP.

Much luck to trill in the first-night yamb attempt.

If the bra matches the panties its a lay up.

If she got a lime green bra with some purple polka dot panties, gotta just whip it out.

:smh:
I ain't nobody.... yet.

Don't let unsuccessful/unmotivated people convince you that there isn't money in music and art. Look at Kanye West, Adele, and people like Basquiat or even Hype Williams. All earned a nice sum of money during their time.

There is money in everything... if you're willing to dedicate yourself enough to become one of the best.

Hell, there's someone from Reddit that started off just drawing relevant pictures in threads... same person now commissions art for the BBC, TIME, etc... and that was only after a few years.

Honestly you're right, I've got a bunch of ideas and how I want things to be just need to learn photoshop or somethin like dreamweaver. If I can manage to get a computer before school starts I will dedicate all my time to learning coding, image design, and music. I know I can do whatever I set my mind to, just gotta stop being a lazy ***. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom