the thread about nothing...

I don't know how this dude at my job been working for 40 years here and has not gotten a promotion or anything and he kinda looks like Bob Barker also lol

tumblr_n8bpxsVLFb1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

I don't know how this dude at my job been working for 40 years here and has not gotten a promotion or anything and he kinda looks like Bob Barker also lol

One of two things are happening here

- The guy loves what he does now and doesn't need to get a promotion. Not everyone's life revolves around the context in which you see them. He could own his own business and work there as a way to have extra spending money. Or maybe he just feels happy where he is. Nothing wrong with that.

- If he doesn't like his job, doesn't have any other endeavors, and has just been stuck in limbo for the past 4 decades, then... And I hate using this word... But dude is beta. Unless there's special circumstances, there is absolutely no way that you can work at a company for that long and not take on new responsibilities. Even custodians will move a floor up or something. He might not have the courage to ask for a raise or for a promotion, and the company took advantage of that.

In either scenario, it's not really anyone else's business.

Posted this in the NBA thread.

And it was brilliant.

:rofl:

can't imagine the reactions.

you put a bomb in there.

I'm convinced your dad hates you now :lol:
I'm a square living under a rock. :lol: all that's available to watch are shows from the motherland (which is literally the only thing my parents watch) and very basic American channels. :smh: :lol:

All they would put on TV in thailand is those soap opera type of shows that are just copies of what americans do.

:smh:

Just had the worst/best tug ever. It was a dry one at first and at the end she spat on it like Mulan.It took me like 30 minutes to bust. Then I busted again like 2 minutes after the first one. She would not stop. It felt like my piece was on fire, like I was going to bust out flames and electricity at the same time. I busted on her oblique and my shirt. It hurt so bad.

Just had the worst/best tug ever. It was a dry one at first and at the end she spat on it like Mulan.It took me like 30 minutes to bust. Then I busted again like 2 minutes after the first one. She would not stop. It felt like my piece was on fire, like I was going to bust out flames and electricity at the same time. I busted on her oblique and my shirt. It hurt so bad.
You're not talkin about that 15 year old i hope...

Not everything belongs in TAN bro 
laugh.gif

Its 2014... I'm honestly surprised that Handy's are still being given outside of massage parlors.

One of my exes tried that on me and I literally stopped her and told her to get with the mouf or get out my house.

Still the worst BJ I've ever received hands down.

Beh hit him with the Lean On Me gif :rofl:

Last edited:
what's worse?

- bubble guts right when you show up to work?
- having to pee super badly when you get home but you have random tasks to do first (lock door, put down items, put away stuff, etc)

If you shop at Jimmy Jazz your closet is outdated.

Probably filled with Gino Green and Coogi
You already know what the response to this post is going to be. Why do you keep doing this to yourself? 
laugh.gif

Never seen Mulan, youtube vid for reference?
Get out
Its 2014... I'm honestly surprised that Handy's are still being given outside of massage parlors.

One of my exes tried that on me and I literally stopped her and told her to get with the mouf or get out my house.

Still the worst BJ I've ever received hands down.

Beh hit him with the Lean On Me gif
roll.gif
That was actually the second time. I call him Sams with affection though. He'll grow soon enough 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom