the thread about nothing...

Speaking of fireworks, you would have thought some people had C4 by how loud some of them were :smh:
I honestly hate this part of the day when people start popping fireworks in front of your damn house! I'm laying here in my room and hearing these freakin fireworks pop off :smh:

**** gets annoying after a while

Speaking of fireworks, you would have thought some people had C4 by how loud some of them were :smh:
I honestly hate this part of the day when people start popping fireworks in front of your damn house! I'm laying here in my room and hearing these freakin fireworks pop off :smh:

**** gets annoying after a while

Meh... This year round where I live... It's usually my friend/co-worker/weedman/neighbor lol...

Got soooo many bug bites
mad.gif

Yo real talk, I thought fiber makes you poop a lot but ive only taken 2 small ***** the past 2 days. I feel fine but at the same time I keep thinking about my system being backed up. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Been thinking all day....the 4th of July is overrated imo. It's cool to hang out with fam, but at this point, I'm over it 
laugh.gif
. Today felt like a late September day here, didn't feel like the 4th.

Been thinking all day....the 4th of July is overrated imo. It's cool to hang out with fam, but at this point, I'm over it :lol: . Today felt like a late September day here, didn't feel like the 4th.
me either man. I haven't stepped out once all day. I ate like a pig today though. I don't really care if its the 4th, i'm just glad i had the day off :lol:

Been thinking all day....the 4th of July is overrated imo. It's cool to hang out with fam, but at this point, I'm over it 
laugh.gif
. Today felt like a late September day here, didn't feel like the 4th.
me either man. I haven't stepped out once all day. I ate like a pig today though. I don't really care if its the 4th, i'm just glad i had the day off
laugh.gif
same 

it was rainy and muddy and puddly and wasn't going out to watch some fireworks 

Details.

Am I late to this pic of this dude taking a picture of saddam hussein laying on the ground?
She's prolly not #NTDime

but

Slim Thick 
smokin.gif

She's like 5'6 and i'm 5'9

Nice rack and ***

seemed really into me, started talking bout how she'll miss me cause i have a month long summer program to go to

etc
p.s I hate boners
very srs

Last edited:
It's hard to browse JB forum nowadays. Hell, I barely browse the whole shoes section nowadays expect
for sneakers showcase.

We don't even have a release schedule thread anymore... That's all I want to see... I don't care about hype, I just want to see list... So I can see what I like, and go from there...
There was a sticky release schedule thread that I was updating. All of sudden, they wanna get rid
of it.

I completely get why people continue doing illegal things for money. Once you get a taste it's hard to go back to pennies.

She's prolly not #NTDime
but
Slim Thick :smokin  
She's like 5'6 and i'm 5'9
Nice rack and ***
seemed really into me, started talking bout how she'll miss me cause i have a month long summer program to go to
etc
p.s I hate boners
very srs

Forget all that NT dime mess, half the girls I even like talking too aren't that. :lol: I'm glad to see you doing your thing though papi. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom