the thread about nothing...

had a list of 8 cars I wanted, 7 are gone, the one left is the one I truly want, would have copped today if damn work hadn't effed up my check 
mean.gif

might have to wait 2 more weeks 
sick.gif

My ex, who i hooked up with last night, texting me how she about to fool around with this guy tonight, im so mad. yes i am a b**ch for hooking up with her again, but i still love her. What do i do? someone give me tips on how to not talk to her. please. 
They don't want YOU again until you don't want them. If you keep smashing she's going to get you in the feels where you're whispering in her ear about the good times, after yall do sex. And this isn't good for you. If you can smash and not talk sweet to her and ****, keep smashing and don't sweat her at all. But you gotta separate the feels. She has to know, or atleast feel like you don't want her, then she will want you.

It's called the take away close, take that peter away from her and blow her *** off, she be back mate

My ex, who i hooked up with last night, texting me how she about to fool around with this guy tonight, im so mad. yes i am a b**ch for hooking up with her again, but i still love her. What do i do? someone give me tips on how to not talk to her. please. 

she the only girl you mess with? if not, why you mad?

Step one to not talking to someone is to not talk to them. That's really the only step.

also you ****** up.

Step one to not talking to someone is to not talk to them. That's really the only step.

also you ****** up.
this. you dun goofed brah.

you should only hook up with exes if you're over them.

think i finally kicked my shoe addiction. got like 93 pairs or so of jays(im keeping my pennys 8) )
need to stop being lazy and start posting em on her. we'll see. whenever it comes to taking the FS pics i always cop out. ive been steady rocking shell toes and cortez's the last few months.

edit:
need to change my sig :nerd:

Last edited:
B*****s all flip, fools tryna make it last emotional luggage, nothing of it, I don’t check bags I just carry on, leave that bull**** in the past

~ Shante Scott Franklin

Last edited:
Team late night

I dunno how I'm up. I'm ****** sleepy just can't seem to pass out. ****** bored. Might cook up some grub. Got some shrimp and stuffed New England style clams in the freezer. Knowing my luck I'll pass out while the ***** in the oven though. Haha

Back
Top Bottom