the thread about nothing...

This girl came over last night... Brought an 18 rack of pbr, fifth of Jim Rye, fifth of Seagrams gin, and a 6 pack of shocktop pounders... I have so much booze left in my fridge...

And I've felt like **** all day... Sleep will be coma like tonight...

indifferent.gif
. ***** nobody does that
Every single person becoming a sneakerhead
eyes.gif
ruined this ****
I was here before all this nonsense and will be here after. It sucks when stuff you love gets bastardized.
its like comic books all over again 
tired.gif

This girl came over last night... Brought an 18 rack of pbr, fifth of Jim Rye, fifth of Seagrams gin, and a 6 pack of shocktop pounders... I have so much booze left in my fridge...

this guy is like young hugh hefner 
laugh.gif

Bruh

@lazy feet  I hope it is like comics, that means there's an end in sight 
laugh.gif

I'm thinking about leaving S&T alone until football and basketball seasons start. It's too much to even read, let alone post man 
mean.gif

Why didn't Ricky zig-zag?

[emoji]128532[/emoji]

Them ****** should of never split up in the first place

This x87473883

Bruh

Yes?...

...who are you?

He teaches Applied Savagery and Intro To Savage Life at RNU.

Last edited:

Bruh

Yes?...

...who are you?

He teaches Applied Savagery and Intro To Savage Life at RNU.

is he the guy that pimps out those taz angels thots girls? :nerd:

Last edited:
I've made the decision to move from Sacramento, CA to Nashville, TN. I'm going to pursue my dreams of becoming a country musician / a musician in general. I need to save up a good chunk of change before i can make the move, though. So I still got a bit of time here in CA before I go.

A lot of people close to me are shaking their heads in disapproval, but I really feel like this is what I need to do in order to have a shot at becoming the musician I want to be.

I've made the decision to move from Sacramento, CA to Nashville, TN. I'm going to pursue my dreams of becoming a country musician / a musician in general. I need to save up a good chunk of change before i can make the move, though. So I still got a bit of time here in CA before I go.

A lot of people close to me are shaking their heads in disapproval, but I really feel like this is what I need to do in order to have a shot at becoming the musician I want to be.
Good luck
let it go man, it's over 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom