the thread about nothing...

I say it like Algernod.

Mwost.
roll.gif

watching world cup on Univision because i dont have cable...HD quality with my antenna, but have no clue whats being said by the commentators :smokin

I hate when my parents or grandparents say "we were gonna stay home, but Dad/grandpa decided he wanted to eat out".... "eat out".... come on man :smh:

Yo, i swear when people be saying suspect ishh around me i always say pause or ayo in my head, and sometimes out loud 
roll.gif

they have no idea what i'm talking about either

Last edited:
^ FOR REAL THOUGH... next time you are around your family, ask them "mom, when is that last time you and Dad ate out"... they won't even skip a beat without bringing up a restaurant, when in reality, that is some foul comments :smh:

watching world cup on Univision because i dont have cable...HD quality with my antenna, but have no clue whats being said by the commentators
smokin.gif
I usually use my wiiU connection for online Streams so I can watch it on the tele,  and I just find the English link. Internet is the dookey, who needs Cable(though I pay for it also)

Just realized I haven't ventured outside of my subscriptions in like a week :lol:
actually, I did check out that "how weird are you thread"

watching world cup on Univision because i dont have cable...HD quality with my antenna, but have no clue whats being said by the commentators :smokin

This was me yesterday. Have no idea what what was being said but their emotions have you an idea lol

yeah, i  took the L with that comment!

and fnl pulled the jig on me showing that the size was there, but when i added it nothing :smh:

so @bay1591
   you want the code?

If you want to use it its cool... But ill take it...Didn't know I had to pm... :lol:

sb sb doesn't do it like that :wow:

[keith sweat]and who can do it like me, noooobbboooddyy...nobody but me[/keith sweat]

pause

I remember shorty told me she got moist just off us walking to lunch together

she wanted the d

...eli sandwich they had on the menu that day.

Back
Top Bottom