The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

video_image-270994.jpg

These so called new sneakerheads who were born in the 2000s. What sneakers do they consider game changers. My guess would be the heelys lmao. If they say the Air Jordan 1, Air Jordan 3, Reebok Pump etc. you know they lying cause those sneakers don't even correspond to their generation. I despise that a lot these so called new sneakerheads are just doing it because being a sneakerhead its the in thing right now. Now if somewhere out there there's a kid who actually goes out of his or her way and does that research on the culture and learns about those classic kicks from back in the days than right there I'll give them that respect and I mean really do their research not just learning about some J's cause that's another thing I've noticed about these so called new sneakerheads they just give props to Jordans like if J's are the only sneakers that made history. When Reebok came out with the Pump. LA Gear with their sneakers that light up. The Reebok Question etc. These sneakers also made history they were actual game changers. Do they know this and have respect for this cause these are actual facts, no they don't and that's why I can't take them serious they are a joke to me. Unless they can prove otherwise they are just some impostors/fakes in the sneaker culture.

It's pretty obvious that Jordan 1s were a game changer no matter generation you are in.

Payton is holding the wrong shoe up there smh.

Im sick of seeing space jams.

Its like virtual reality headsets i get it.

I dont eem want them.

Id rather get the 31 sjs lol

Last edited:
wish drexler would've signed with Nike.
I guess he was overlooked by Nike. Although he wasn't with Nike, I still appreciate some of the kicks he wore from different brands. Another player that was overlooked by Nike was Jason Williams (White Chocolate) he should of had his own signature shoe with Nike.

Back
Top Bottom