The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

tyga teaming up w la gear is iffy. no t raw combo and just drop o g light ups and im IN.

btw black cement 3 is overrated. black purple 7 >

I used to have those grey revis, but they was too small smh. Was comfy as hell too.

The jeremy scotts are fresh, wonder if the wings are gonna be detachable.

Any news on new player models, i thought Harden or Kyrie were supposed to have one by now but 
nerd.gif

tyga teaming up w la gear is iffy. no t raw combo and just drop o g light ups and im IN.

btw black cement 3 is overrated. black purple 7 >

BC3's are deserving if the notoriety they get but I've been preaching to the masses how underrated charcoal 7's are. Charcoal 7 > Black infra 6.

It should actually read "This is what happens when you fail as a parent."
Takes two in the end. You make them do homework and ground them. Cant sit with them in class everyday, someone had to pay for his food 
mean.gif
So where does the shoe money come from? Unless that kid has a part time job, they shouldn't be rewarded for poor performance in school, and even then the parent can control what that kid buys because the kid doesn't pay rent and isn't completely independent. So, there is no "it takes two". The kid has one primary job, pass your classes. That's it. 

Just seen a pic of some OG NBs. They got the same thing going on with jordans with the lower material cuts.

lol sneaker technology has come a long way. I know that first hand now too. Tried to skate my '01 bred 11's....and know why Nate Robinson swapped his shoes during halftime now smh...

If they was to retro the Ellesse x 24 Kilates Fab Five Collection I'll definitely cop! I really like what they did with the Ellesse 117 running shoe. This is probably the only Ellesse sneaker you'll ever see me go crazy for. I actually like their clothing better, peep out the Vintage pics of DJ Jazzy Jeff and Will Smith (The Fresh Prince) rocking Ellesse.
nerd.gif

C FLYNESS ''The Colorful Monsta''

I thought the last one...the kings pride cw was nice.

But yea if you look at em like jordans...like if they only had 3 cws for the last couple of brons.....its nothing special.
they dont really evolve like jordans or pennys or even the first 4 brons.

Performance wise its amazing tho.

Last edited:
Its annoying

A player like Lebron wouldn't be hurt if they didn't make the shoe a hyper performance beast.

They could take a step back and make it out of leather and really make it a stylish shoe that translates to the off court.

Probably will never happen. We only get plastic shoes now

Back
Top Bottom