THE STRANGE THING ABOUT THE JOHNSONS Vol: You will EEK

Originally Posted by beh235

I saw a short interview with the director who said it started out as a joke to see if he can get away with the most outrageous premise for a movie. Needless to say he succeeded. I don't know though, there are aspects of this that I don't find funny at all.
Reminds me of Human Centipede
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Originally Posted by alex2182

Anybody think the Dad tried to get hit by a car and set up an appointment to get hit??

Reaching.

IDK dude ran out on the street for no reason and outta nowhere. The appointment is kinda of a reach but dude was in front of the truck for a good min

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Call me late but this movie just CLICKED to me. I get it now.

I used to think that the father molested the son when he was younger because of the weird way he was looking and talking to him but he actually wasn't. In reality,the father and son had as normal an exchange as you can have when you catch your son jerking off. The father answered all the questions right but wasn't under the knowledge that his son was jerking off to him. That was the big thing that just hit me. If only he would've asked about the picture....

I started to understand how that really could've messed up the sons head. If I recall he was asking him specific questions.
I thought it was pretty well established that the dad didn't molest the son when he was younger. The dad was trying to help his son go through what he knew was an awkward time, and you can even tell how taken aback the father was when his son asked if he masturbated too. He was matrix-dodging that question.
I think most of the injustice in this movie was perpetrated by the son, the father was really the key victim of the entire situation 
sick.gif

thought there was a 2nd part or something lol
grave diggin at its finest with this one

I still like this film for the odd shock value. I swear I wouldn't be surprised if there were cases of this. Amurrrica can be strange like that.

y'all frontin like this movie wasn't funny :lol:

I still like this film for the odd shock value. I swear I wouldn't be surprised if there were cases of this. Amurrrica can be strange like that.

pretty much why i liked the film the most

Last edited:
why did i just come across this on YT yesterday :rofl:

still oddly funny & disturbing at the same time

Man......I don't know why.......but I had to rewatch it again. Honestly I have to commend the acting and cinematography even on such a sick type movie.

lol I remember this classic
Aint nothing classic about this sick ****.

I remember coming in to this thinking it'd be another gore or graphic movie I could stomach since I'm so desensitized like A Serbian Film but this turned out to be some really disturbing methodical sick **** :x

Back
Top Bottom