The Spending money on foolish things Thread

Dudes clearly missed the sarcasm, I don't see how a $300 belt is unjustifiable but $150 kicks are
Don't really wanna justify either of those but shoes are more essential than a belt as well as visible.
So you think people purchase a high quality belt for it to be visible?
Not even close to what I said.
laugh.gif

Let me make it clear i think this argument is dumb...

You mentioned a belt that costs double whatever $150 shoes you wanna compare to... I cant think of one reason I'd spend $300 on a belt before I spent half that on shoes.

Dudes clearly missed the sarcasm, I don't see how a $300 belt is unjustifiable but $150 kicks are
Don't really wanna justify either of those but shoes are more essential than a belt as well as visible.
So you think people purchase a high quality belt for it to be visible? I could find plenty of shoes less than overpriced Nike that still make it essential
serious question:

people really spend 300+ dollars on a belt that feels the same as a 30 dollar belt and its NOT to show off?

Bottom line. Everyone has their preferences and personal justification on what they spend their money on.

If it makes you happy, and you ain't hurtin nobody (which includes not starving yourself or your kids) then go for it.

serious question:

people really spend 300+ dollars on a belt that feels the same as a 30 dollar belt and its NOT to show off?
Personally I really like designer clothing and I feel good wearing a $300 belt. It's almost always covered up so how am I showing off?

I'm not that guy sagging his pants to his knees to show off the buckle to everyone.

Last edited:
majority of purchases are stupid wether it's a $300 belt or a $50 belt. Nothing we spend money is really worth the amount paid.

Man I don't give a **** what anyone thinks of my spending and I don't give a **** what anyone else chooses to spend their money on. You and I will both live with the consequences. The hell do I look like wasting time thinking about how others spend their money? I have enough problems than to have to worry about that :lol:

Not even close to what I said. :lol:

Let me make it clear i think this argument is dumb...

You mentioned a belt that costs double whatever $150 shoes you wanna compare to... I cant think of one reason I'd spend $300 on a belt before I spent half that on shoes.

You said sneakers are more essential and visible. My question is do you think a person purchases a belt for visibility?

So you think luxury brand purchases are to show off? Interesting

Man I don't give a **** what anyone thinks of my spending and I don't give a **** what anyone else chooses to spend their money on. You and I will both live with the consequences. The hell do I look like wasting time thinking about how others spend their money? I have enough problems than to have to worry about that
laugh.gif
@Proshares I'd argue that you often worry about the money that is spent by a certain geriatric in Texas, Bobby.

Last edited:
I always wanted to go.to work or school drunk. Just to see what the day would be like.

being at work drunk is fun, until you start to come down from your buzz then its pretty bad :lol:

Yeah. I'm coming down now lol. Ready to go home but still got an hour and half left. Was gonna work out after work but F that I wanna re up on this drank

About the spending on stuff....to each his own. I personally would NEVER spend $300 on a belt but thats my preference. I can't really hate on someone who does tho.

My car insurance is $200 so I can't even afford to buy super expensive stuff lol

Yea getting drunk during lunch is cool at first but once u get back to your desk you'll turn into the laziest person in the office. Hurts worst when you realize that you have 3 or 4 more hours left until 5:00.

My third pistol.

I already have two chambered in .40 ....but i bought another one cause I got a great deal on it. (Still money i didnt need to spend though.)

A Gucci Belt that I wore four times in a year and two pairs of nudies that I bought when I liked wearing skinny jeans. :smh:

Bought a $200 Invicta watch that I never wear, and forgot I had till I thought of it for this thread.

Various times I've spent $220 on release day foams.

Sold my brother my laptop for $100 (Easily priced at $500), bought a bunch of computer parts and built my own desktop, realized I still needed something portable and had to fork over an additional $600 for an iPad I only touch for school.

Let my dad decide on my 1st car purchase and ended up dropping $5K out of my $9K in social security money on a car that died in literally 5 months.

Etc.

Get it together bro

oh yeah, i've bought/smoked enough ice/meth that could have paid for a nice, big condo here in hawaii :frown:

Area 72 Barkley Posites and the eggplant colorway

I like the shoe but I regret buying them now

My boy has bought every colorway tho

real talk my biggest wastes of money has to do with tickets, my license, emissions tests, stuff getting suspended then reinstated then suspended again.

in the past 3 years or so i've bought cars, crashed cars, had to buy cars again, car breaks down on me so now i have to pour money into it endlessly, then it finally dies and i gotta sell it for practically nothing and buy ANOTHER car, then get a nother car and the same thing happens, then buy ANOTHER car, then total that car in an accident that wasn't my fault but i can't collect on it because i didn't have insurance and my license was suspended at the time.

i realized i have to live in a city with good public transportation, because right now i'm not responsible enough to own a car.

i'm over driving, for real. i quit cars. i just don't deserve one.

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom