The South Unappreciation

Threads like these are one of the reasons why I don't come on NT like I us too. Pure ignorance in this thread. If yall think anything of what your sayingmakes sense just hang yourself now smh.

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

jm2000:
Southern Hospitality >>> The rudeness up north
I was born and raised out west, so when I moved out to this part of the country, I couldn't care less who was more rude or hospitable than who.

But moving out here after being born and raised in Southern California, I've lived in TN, OH, KY, WV, and spent quite a bit of time in IN.

It didn't take me long to see that the southern hospitality thing was a flat out myth. Y'all are hospitable to your own kind, and that's it. Let someone move in from up north or out west, and you'd just as soon spit on their grave for no good reason other than knowing they were an outsider.

southern pride FTL

southern politics FTL

southern stubbornness FTL

southern loyalty FTL

Oh, and the Bible belt is a myth, too. I've certainly met my share of southern people giving the appearance of having a certain loyalty to Christ, but meeting a Southerner living the lifestyle associated with being a devoted follower of Christ? In almost 10 years of being out here, I've met 4. I've been closely associated with the church the entire time I've been out here, but I've only met 4 people that really personify the religion they are following. Everyone else is more concerned with giving the appearance of living the lifestyle than they are actually living the lifestyle.

And anyone getting ready to put me on blast, consider this: you're probably getting ready to provide evidence to my initial point, which is that y'all aren't as hospitable and congenial as the myth gives you credit for.

QFMFT!

ive been living here for my whole life and i can't wait to leave. a bunch of narrow-minded people here

you must have did something to them people...but then again look at the states you have lived in.....I have friends from the west coast, mid west, and the eastcoast and when they come to Atlanta they always say people down here are cool, and laid back

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

You're from NC

Nuff' said

Come out your mouth wrong about North Carolina again, see if I don't slap the dog **** out of you.

And I don't even get violent.
pimp.gif

DF!!!
charlotte-nc.jpg

pimp.gif

Kal Ripped Ken wrote:
QFMFT!

ive been living here for my whole life and i can't wait to leave. a bunch of narrow-minded people here

You sound like a smart young man, so you wouldnt take this the wrong way. Narrow minded people are everywhere same goes for racism it takes place in NYC, LA,SF and everywhere else trust me. Thats why these kinda of threads are always so funny bc people act like these kind of acts only happen in the South which isnonsense. These threads are also fun bc they always turn into a roast fest and a bunch of trash talking. Hopefully nobody leaves these kinds of threads butthurt.

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Son there's a reason why NY'ers can post up anywhere including YOUR town, yet the inverse aint true.

You tell me.

Shut your lame +## up....Look at the stats lil homie the south goes harder in that category.
You proud that the south go harder cuh?
indifferent.gif

Go read a book Reginald.
No....But how about you learn how to read you dumb #+!$......Because I don't even see the word "proud".

#+!$ boy.
sick.gif

Son there's a reason why NY'ers can post up anywhere including YOUR town, yet the inverse aint true.

You tell me.
I don't even wanna get all in this discussion like that.....
but no. A lot of NY dudes come down here with that attitude and
they got a very rude very ugly awakening.
Your absolutely right. You have to know how to navigate when your out out of town. Most of us are too cocky. But the older dudes know how toplay it.

.so you can just kill that " we can post up and get it"
You DO see us though.

Shut your lame +## up..
You aint too far from me doolah, be about it.

Go read a book Reginald.

there's a good chance "Reginald Noble" refers to the guy in his avy and not the poster himself.......

Shut your lame +## up....Look at the stats lil homie the south goes harder in that category.

HOORAY!!! for crime!
9741-excited-employers.jpg

damn, a whole lotta ignorance in this thread
smh.gif

i'm sure each area has its share of ignorant, backward, or whatever folks (including cities in the North, on the West Coast, etc.), but to paint a regionwith such broad strokes is pretty irresponsible IMO.

i'm from NYC by the way.

this thread still going on?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

everybody talking king !%%% need to post up the city they reside in. I bet the ones talking the most holding the burbs down hard
laugh.gif

You tell me.

You proud that the south go harder cuh?
indifferent.gif

Go read a book Reginald.
No....But how about you learn how to read you dumb #+!$......Because I don't even see the word "proud".

#+!$ boy.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
okay, okay! Look at Chadwick with them fighting words. you got it bro.
laugh.gif
ol' malibu's most wanted lookin...

You tell me.
I don't even wanna get all in this discussion like that.....
but no. A lot of NY dudes come down here with that attitude and
they got a very rude very ugly awakening.
Your absolutely right. You have to know how to navigate when your out out of town. Most of us are too cocky. But the older dudes know how to play it.

.so you can just kill that " we can post up and get it"
You DO see us though.

Shut your lame +## up..
You aint too far from me doolah, be about it.

um down town, and tourist areas, but clearly not the places I visit on a daily bases....I mean this is Atlanta alot of people who stay here arefrom different states, and alot are visitors, so why wouldn't I see yall....but none are posting up though
laugh.gif

I'd put money on it that your soft in real life. No reason to argue with you when you just get usain bolt when confronted.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

I can't stand even thinking about the south. A bunch of wack #%! %@*#*% doing lame dances an listenin' to lame (for the most part) rappers.

South = Garbage
sick.gif

and that's the truth
smokin.gif

and btw this is'nt a knock at any southern NT'ers
you obviously wanted some attention to post something so stupid. attention granted. is the RIP in your name a prediction of your near future if you keep hating on the south? just asking.

lames aren't really hating on the music, they're hating on the money

Hardy har har. How clever of you to be the very first one to think of that.
smokin.gif

[/sarcasm]

The truth is the south is full of racist $#$ people, wack people on general, a buncha gay dancin' $#$ dudes listenin' to gucci and oj wearin' jorts
indifferent.gif

south-
sick.gif
So your'e going to generalize the South like that? Most Southerners are considered friendly compared to other regions. Hell even people downhere listen to more country and rock than rap alone. Again NTers need to get out of the box.

BTW I was born and raised in Arkansas (Little Rock to be exact) and currently go to college in Memphis.

But do you...since you're not from the South why do you worry about us?
eyes.gif

I'd put money on it that your soft in real life. No reason to argue with you when you just get usain bolt when confronted.

2iiizvd.jpg

I love my city (Atlanta) and wouldn't trade it for anything. Im sorry if anyone has a problem with Atlanta and if it is seriously that messed up, then goto where ever you want to be.

You tell me.

roll.gif
show me some NY cats that can post up anywhere inFlorida... my dude... there's cats that are from Florida that can't post up in certain places in Florida...and any NY cat
that has the balls enough to go into on of those places either gets dropped or gets sent back the other way...I have yet to see ANY cat from NY in any hoodthat I've been through in Florida... not saying that there aren't any... but your statement was completely invalid...

laugh.gif
@ rip throwing a shot @ NC.....as long as you're close to a city then you're good....everything else is iffy though
laugh.gif

My soft what?
laugh.gif
you a clown, Charlton.
But I concede.
You got the juice now, dawg.

Honestly do nyc dudes think when they go to other cities they just automatically run $%*@?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get real.....Ive never seen that down here ever in my life..You guys just get clowned extra hard...Yall get no love.

Back
Top Bottom