the smoking section's 10 most hated rappers VOL. looks like a NTer wrote this up...

Whats the list cause that slideshow aint working for me, it just keeps going to the next article :smh:

EDIT: NVM got it to work. I hate slideshow articles on most sites, ***** never work right for me

Last edited:
Wait people Hate on Tech 9ine? I know most don't rock with his music, but I thought his grind is universally praised and respected. Plus its kinda like the Eminem thing, alot may not like his songs, but to say Tech can't spit is ludicrous.

Never understood the hate Mac gets.  I'm not gonna front and say all his music is dope, but the kid can actually rap pretty damn well, IMO.  And he pays respect to the legends and knows his hip-hop history, unlike a lot of other artists his age.  

That said, RMF.  
nthat.gif

It's Gotty 8)

I didn't write that alone. Several of our staff completed the entries.

Wale -- I swear I've never had the same bad experiences everyone else on here has had w/dude :lol:. Musically, he's fine by me. Mixtape About Nothing was one of the top 5 releases of that year IMO. On a personal level, I've only had limited dealings w/him but he's been regular cat cool and not the usual negative diva-ish label people try to apply to him.

Does he deserve "hate"? I just don't think so. I think people who found joy in seeing his first album flop sales-wise get mad now b/c he "made it" via MMG.

Mac Miller - The kid is a student of music. There's a reason why so many artists collaborate w/him and it has very little to do w/money, riding somebody else's wave or any of that sort. If you meet and talk to him, you'll understand that he's studied those who came before him, which is a lot more than can be said for other young artists. His music might not appeal to everyone, but he's got a strong following of fans that would disagree.

Tech -- Another cat who made it his way and can spit, but still gets "hate" (or maybe lack of acceptance) based off people judging the cover and not the content of the book.

And before it comes, Drake's been the most consistent artist rap's seen in a while. Each of his projects have been commercially successful and, in my opinion, good from a critical standpoint.

Of course, these are all opinions but tried to make solid selections and then justify each.

TRIFE - RMF!

Last edited:
Came in expecting to see Drake, did not leave disappointed. Never has a rapper received so much unwarranted hate

Mac Miller - The kid is a student of music. There's a reason why so many artists collaborate w/him and it has very little to do w/money, riding somebody else's wave or any of that sort. If you meet and talk to him, you'll understand that he's studied those who came before him, which is a lot more than can be said for other young artists. His music might not appeal to everyone, but he's got a strong following of fans that would disagree.

:rolleyes how though? like how is he lyrically trash?
Lyrically he isn't. When it comes to everything else he is though. Unfortunately I have to agree with dipsetgeneral on this one. His delivery, flow, and pressence is in fact terrible. Don't get me wrong when it works it does work, and he does have some great tracks, but he fails to make music that sounds good a majority of the time

^^^

Correct.

List was on point to me except for Bow Wow. And I don't "hate" Bow Wow.

I just can't think of anything I like about him either.

i aint got nuthin against flo-rida but i see why some people dont rock wit roun...Wiz Khalifa always was overrated to me but he fell off...I like some of his old stuf tho(pittsburgh sound)...I dont see nobody really hatin on J.Cole except for some internet dudes

just can't listen to any white rappers if it ain't eminem :\

that's just me though, negg if you want :frown:

Back
Top Bottom