The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Went ham on the glitch and now I'm at level 26 with nothing to do lol, quadrupled the size of my town and spent two hours cleaning trash lol....gotta stock up on cash now

EA stated they are aware and working on the harp freeze.  Most likely they will fix the glitch.  I still recommend not to accumulate 120,000 exp at level 26.  If you do.  I recommend shutting down immediately and rebooting your ipad.  Do not keep collecting.

Last edited:
need friends plz add me yungblack89. also any1 know any ways to get donuts fast besides buying?

To get friend just goto the Facebook page and start adding people. You'll see hundreds of " add me" posts. Earlier in this thread there is a donut glitch to get unlimited donuts. You have to have Springfield downs and the kwiky mart.

Ever since I did the glitch and got all the premium items, the game just got boring and i rarely get on it now.

I remember the good ol' days when I would get excited to check for tasks everyday. lol

Been on it once in a week and before I done the glitch I had literally been on everyday since November, they need a BIG update.

1. Be ready to 'purchase' the Homer Buddha
2. At the same time be ready to power down your phone
3. Hold the power button for about  2-3 seconds (depending on how fast you count)
4. After those 2-3 seconds, before 'slide to power off' comes up, purchase the Homer Buddha
5. See what you got, while in the 'slide to power off' screen
6. If you do not like what you got, proceed to power off and no donuts will be used... Make sure you do this relatively quickly
7. If you do like what you got, cancel the power off, and collect whatever it is you got (character, premium item, donuts, etc)
any one try this on android? i just got 15 donuts...enough to purchase the homer buddha :smh: game is moving too slow for me right now. need something to speedin up the process

3. Hold the power button for about  2-3 seconds (depending on how fast you count)
4. After those 2-3 seconds, before 'slide to power off' comes up, purchase the Homer Buddha
6. If you do not like what you got, proceed to power off and no donuts will be used...  Make sure you do this relatively quickly
7. If you do like what you got, cancel the power off, and collect whatever it is you got (character, premium item, donuts, etc)
any one try this on android? i just got 15 donuts...enough to purchase the homer buddha
mean.gif
game is moving too slow for me right now. need something to speedin up the process
Someone mentioned this won't work because Droids don't power down the same as iPhones

Did the (downs and scratch ticket) donut glitch recently.  Still works.  I start selecting homer buddha's until I get a donuts, then exit the game.  When you come back your donut count is set to your winnings.

6. If you do not like what you got, proceed to power off and no donuts will be used...  Make sure you do this relatively quickly
any one try this on android? i just got 15 donuts...enough to purchase the homer buddha
mean.gif
game is moving too slow for me right now. need something to speedin up the process
Someone mentioned this won't work because Droids don't power down the same as iPhones
Yeah it wont work. I'm only level 15 so I couldnt even do the SpringField Downs glitch if I wanted to. I wouldnt even want all of the premium items, just the land. Everytime I get a decent amount of money I have to spend it to build something like Moes or the chruch. My town is literally a rectangle I havent had the funds to expand

I just started playing this game today and its quite fun.i won't be using any cheats either I don't want to spoil it.

st pattys update

used glitch to buy the new items/buildings....they need to come out with more stuff for us glitchers!!!! lol

Can someone explain the glitch to us. I have springfield downs but cannot find the greyhound dog.

Also what is the second ticket they are referring. I am assuming itchy and scratchy but each scratcher takes 6hrs to refresh.

breezed through all 8 parts of the st. patty's day tasks in 5 minutes lol. no harp for me *knock on wood.
they added the 50' magnifying glass for $3mil. meh, chump change for us high rollers.

Back
Top Bottom