The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

hello to all tapped out fans! im currently level 22 on the game and sadly i have no friends to visit their springfield which is making it hard to get my 5 stars. please accept me as a friend so i may visit ur town i will gladly accept all requests. thank you my screen name is kmartinez862

kmartinez862

For those playing on Android, have you been able to add simpsons friends who use apple devise? Or are you restricted to Android gamers?

For those playing on Android, have you been able to add simpsons friends who use apple devise? Or are you restricted to Android gamers?
I tried downloading the app on an android and it doesn't look like you need to sign up for Origin in order to play. I'm not sure if EA added that for Android

As someone new to this because I have an android phone, when and why do you need friends? I take it you visit other Springfields and get some donuts or cash or something

As someone new to this because I have an android phone, when and why do you need friends? I take it you visit other Springfields and get some donuts or cash or something

Yeah get money, experience, and in this case hearts to buy items since it's February.

Anyone playing on the iPad, does your password work? In the past two days I had to reset mines about six times.

I can't add friends, I don't see an option for it. All I can do is go to 'other springfield'. I'm on android btw

The weirdest thing I ever saw in the game. Once I watched Cletus moonwalk across a lake to get to his farm. As some type of revenge, I watch Rev Lovejoy moonwalk across Cletus's pond. That will show him.

iOS does have such cool games.
Would grab an ipad mini just for some of the games
this game is on android. I am playing it right now. It goes on and off the market because if they dont do that the servers crash. just went back up a couple days ago, you might still have a chance

What sucks is I am getting a new phone soon so all this will be for nothing. Also what username? I never had the game ask me for a username.

this game is on android. I am playing it right now. It goes on and off the market because if they dont do that the servers crash. just went back up a couple days ago, you might still have a chance

Yeah when I posted that it was iOS only. Pretty sure it just came to Android either this week or last week. I've been enjoying it

How do you "sign in" and play with other people.

I'm on Android, and when I downloaded it I just went straight into a game ..

Yeah when I posted that it was iOS only. Pretty sure it just came to Android either this week or last week. I've been enjoying it
No it's been on android for a while. You just had to catch it on the market at the right time. They take it down and put it back up so it doesnt mess with the servers.

How do you "sign in" and play with other people.

I'm on Android, and when I downloaded it I just went straight into a game ..
I am still trying to figure this out :/

Last edited:
Bruh, so my tomacco just got ready for harvest and it played that creepy *** notification :x

oh and I know why Android doesn't let you create an account: Android does not currently enable players to visit their friends’ Springfields.

Last edited:
I just got this for Android, I should have been playing it on my ipod. How do I get Donuts, I've been cleaning up Springfield for the better part of 30 minutes and have found nothing.

laugh.gif
@ all the Android people asking the same question, myself included. I asked it too though
frown.gif

Last edited:
Bruh, so my tomacco just got ready for harvest and it played that creepy *** notification :x

oh and I know why Android doesn't let you create an account: Android does not currently enable players to visit their friends’ Springfields.

Yeah I noticed this too after I told my gf she could play both on her ipad and android phone.
The android doesn't have origin serve compatibility.

Is it a good idea to spend all my cash on houses at the beginning and farm XP? I'm moving so slow through things right now and its frustrating me.

Its what I decided on, spending all my money on Brown Houses and farming at the beginning

I've been playing nonstop for like 6 hours and nothings happening. Do I need to finish the assigned tasks to advance? I had Homer sitting in the pool but then I pulled him off so I could clean up Springfield so I have to start it all over again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom