The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

I never read the first thousand or so messages in this thread. Why is this forum here? Makes me think about homer's quote:

Homer: For more information, visit our website, www.aljazeera.com. We're not affiliated, we're just piggybacking on their message board.

Am I missing something?

Check out my pics of the escalator and skyscraper. Both have an active animation. It's pretty cool.

Check out my pics of the escalator and skyscraper. Both have an active animation. It's pretty cool.

Cool looking springfield man. I like the haunted maze and the trail behind the valentine's day stuff.

Maybe I'll redo my town.

Current 82 friends so I have room for 18 more. I delete friends that stop playing for more than 2 weeks. I will add again if I have an invite and room.

Full now... Still send an invite. I'll add you when I have room.

like 70% of my friends (all from here) have no V-Day Cards on their buildings and it's blowing me. and like 25% of them don't play no more. :smh:
SN: Ofreshone09 and if you want add my shorty too, freethought7

Last edited:
I've gotten all the heart stuff... what do I do now with the left over hearts?

you probably need to sign in again. it happened to me before and freaked me out :lol:

What's up with the hearts?
How come some towns I can't get any hearts?

I THINK it's when you go into a town where no one is doing any tasks...I think. I'm starting to realize I don't get any hearts until I leave my people to do tasks and come back later.

Question, how do I delete friends?

Some of you guys that have everything should sort your towns, :lol:

Some of your guys towns look like ****, buildings everywhere, I know it's farming but being in it just to accumulate buildings is 1/2 the battle, the other half is making your town look nice. That's just me. Just find it funny when people complain that there is nothing more to do.

Add me: oDirty_Sanchez

I'm about to start dropping people.

Last edited:
rebuilding a town is no joke, takes for ever! I started and never finished :lol:

Same here :lol: I'm taking baby steps though, I have all the roads and trees and **** gone. Now I just have to start moving buildings.

Back
Top Bottom