The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Whoever Gotenks24 is, I TP'ed and egged all your stuff. But you really need to do some remodeling, bro
roll.gif

Legit stockpiling my eggs and TP this weekend. At 48 eggs and 56 rolls of tp.

I think the usernames should be cross referenced with the NT names, as I have no clue who some of you are...

this game is addicting, joined cause i saw this thread a few days ago. is there a faster way to earn treats?

added a few of you already

add me,
jdotvo

Visit your friends cementaries and Halloween shop and house of dreams.

Also bomb their houses and trees

do you HAVE to buy the BURNS MONSTERS? I'd rather buy the Heck House. i don't think i'm gonna be able to get another 300 by the end of halloween.

do you HAVE to buy the BURNS MONSTERS? I'd rather buy the Heck House. i don't think i'm gonna be able to get another 300 by the end of halloween.

I didn't think so either, but in just 2 days I'm up to 260 treats, trick
Is to constantly check your friends treat places, getting egged and TPed, having Krang helps because you can have him activate the beacon for 1 treat every 10 mins, then the horror shop gives you 3 treats ever 4 hours I think and the dream house every six I think.

That's not even counting your zombies.

Whoever Gotenks24 is, I TP'ed and egged all your stuff. But you really need to do some remodeling, bro :rofl:

Haha I just went thru my town and was like dang it's taking way longer to clean up than usual. You did every building and every tree! Haha thanks for that, never had the whole town messed up like that, just did that to others.

And yea, I need to move around a lot of stuff. I'm done leveling up for right now till the new update comes, so I'm working on getting more land and spacing everything out.

Soooo many adds lol all my friends on Origin are from NT. When you got 50+ do you really go to all your friends and loot around and bomb their ish? 

If you have the church, then you have the choice of purchasing either the heck house or Burn's monster. I bought the heck house first because the children can earn a treat for only 8 hours whereas Burn's monster is useless.

I now have over 1200 treats and they are useless.

boxden - add a ton of trees and houses, pm me your account name, and ill come to your hood with the street sweeper :x

Alright which one of you sumuma******* TPd my whole ****? :smh:

V JJ3one2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom