The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Santa coins are now gone and premium items are more expensive....

Jags_guy.jpg

I'm done with this game

santa coins and mystery stocking gone, maxed out levels, i have littler incentive for this game now lol.
24 hr tasks!

There is supposedly an update with the Burns Mansion and Hal Roach Apartment coming real soon.. we'll see..

this stinks, my santa coins are gone and there's nothing new in the game. do i have to wait 3 days to get my mystery bag for my coin exchange? or did your santa coins automatically convert. i have a whopping 16 donuts. i swear this game is so frustrating.

Your Santa coins don't convert. You were supposed to buy the stockings with the coins and get donuts/reindeer, etc from there....right? :\

Your Santa coins don't convert. You were supposed to buy the stockings with the coins and get donuts/reindeer, etc from there....right? :\
i don't know. i checked the app 3 times yesterday, like i usually do and nothing special happened. last night i noticed i didn't earn coins from houses or tasks and my coin balance display was gone too.

i don't know. i checked the app 3 times yesterday, like i usually do and nothing special happened. last night i noticed i didn't earn coins from houses or tasks and my coin balance display was gone too.

yes, there was an update in early january that said the the coins would be going away on jan 10th.. and that they were offering the stockings for everyone to get rid of those excess coins they may have.... no one was sure when the update was coming on the 10th so i traded in all my coins on the 9th.. yesterday during the middle of the day they updated it and took away the santa coins.. all the tasks that generated santa coins now only generate cash instead...

:smh: I was expecting a small update for the stocking and santa coins to be removed. I haven't been playing this as much, kind of gotten bored with it.

yes, there was an update in early january that said the the coins would be going away on jan 10th.. and that they were offering the stockings for everyone to get rid of those excess coins they may have.... no one was sure when the update was coming on the 10th so i traded in all my coins on the 9th.. yesterday during the middle of the day they updated it and took away the santa coins.. all the tasks that generated santa coins now only generate cash instead...

What happened to the Santa coins ?? :nerd: add me fambs JoseBronx

3 posts above you...

Back
Top Bottom