the shoegame.com update on jordan brand 09 releases and packs

a footaction managertold me that the 12 package will release the sat before xmas and will be the white/red and black/red colorways

oh my god what, hall of fame pack sounds ******ed. the 2 vii's pack sounds pretty cool because of the bordeaux. xii's sound awesome as well. goddamnthese things are expensive

THE PACKS ARE KILLING IT. THE 7'S PACK WILL BE COPPED. THOUGHT ABOUT THE 5'S PACK BUT I REMEMBRED ALL THE GOOD COLORWAYS RETROED RECENTLY SO THAT IS APASS. THE 12'S SOUND INTERESTING BUT IF IT ISN'T AN OG COLORWAY BUT SOME NEW COLORWAY IM PASSING ON THOSE TOO. IM HOPEFUL FOR THE 3'S BUT I JUSTKNOW JB IS GONNA PUT A CRAPPY SHOE WITH THEM IF THEY PUT THEM IN A PACK SO UNFORTUNATELY I'LL HAVE TO PASS ON THAT AS WELL IF ITS IN A PACK. CANT JUSTIFYPAYING 310 FOR ONE GOOD SHOE ANYMORE. DIDNT READ ANYTHING ABOUT CEMENT 4'S.

XII's? we'll wait and see. qs were always a hit or miss. But damn JB just doesn'tcare
smh.gif
i see everyday kids at my job "hey i got jays" and have the weakest, cheapest team jays. Can'teven tell me what the numbers are and just gased of the brand name. Kid asked me what # my foams were
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

a footaction managertold me that the 12 package will release the sat before xmas and will be the white/red and black/red colorways

XII pack?

Please dont play with my emotions.

Way too much goodness releasing if even half of these rumors are true. My poor poor wallet. But my happy happy feet.

The only things that sound like heat are the TB IIIs, QS XIIs and Wht/Cement IIIs in Slam Dunk Pack. The rest is mediocre.
tired.gif

So much for "no more retros after 2008." Sounds like a marketing ploy (see: lie) to get everyone to run out and buy CDP's. That or they realizedthey were screwed without em.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

XII pack?

Please dont play with my emotions.

I heard the samething as well from a manager of footaction.

i will get OG colors of the 7s and possibly the french blues if they release by them selfs, and why cant you just release the IIIS by them selfs
JB ? why must we have packs. well ill cop both the OG IIIS and get 2 pairs of each them regardless but if they come out by them self ill cop 3x.

didnt see the cement 4s or the gatarode 6s
is this a reliable source ????
it just seems unreal that JB would release so many hot packages in 1 year
and apart form the packages the 4s,6s n 7s
idk about this
lets wait n seeee

I'm interested to see what actually drops and what doesn't I hope the XIIs and the true blue IIIs drop

Back
Top Bottom