the second best thing that can happen in the morning

jbpkickz

Banned
aside from sex, aint nuffin like wakin up unexpectantly and smellin a hot breakfast bein cooked, i swear it makes tha day go by perfect, especially if i sexy woman basing it up for you
pimp.gif

PancakeBreakfastWeb.jpg

Not denying you, but I believe it is the best SECOND thing that can happen to you in the morning. Gotta get right with the wake n' bake...and then nom on some of that.

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

aside from sex, aint nuffin like wakin up unexpectantly and smellin a hot breakfast bein cooked, i swear it makes tha day go by perfect, especially if i sexy woman basing it up for you
pimp.gif

PancakeBreakfastWeb.jpg

Pics of a plate of food but no pics of the lady?

url

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Not denying you, but I believe it is the best SECOND thing that can happen to you in the morning. Gotta get right with the wake n' bake...and then nom on some of that.
this man gets it
pimp.gif

Indeed, but after the wake n bake, that meal will be the best. It still wins in the end.

PancakeBreakfastWeb.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
 im damn hungry now
but the best thing in the morning is knowing you had a succesful/fun night waking up late in your comfortable bed. no other better feeling

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
 im damn hungry now
but the best thing in the morning is knowing you had a succesful/fun night waking up late in your comfortable bed. no other better feeling

yup, i love waking up in the morning after a good night and just thinking about how awesome last night was... and then wonder how i got home.

need to swap the pancapes for french toast and we good to go..

but i would say getting domed up is the best thing first thing in the morning, but that's just my vote

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

but i would say getting domed up is the best thing first thing in the morning, but that's just my vote

this.

Second best is waking up thinking you're late, only to realize it's your day off
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

i hate breakfast. i rather wake up to great weather

I never wake up hungry for some reason. Almost nothing can ruin my day if its really nice out.

pimp.gif

PancakeBreakfastWeb.jpg

If that's the plate then it looks like your broad just threw the McDonald deluxe breakfast on the plate and called it a day

Originally Posted by tizoni

pimp.gif

PancakeBreakfastWeb.jpg

If that's the plate then it looks like your broad just threw the McDonald deluxe breakfast on the plate and called it a day
dog this nasty lookin food is just an open pass for domestic abuse

itsaboutthattime wrote:
need to swap the pancakes for french toast and we good to go..

Having her
eek.gif
 you up.. and then she proceed to cook you breakfast butt naked
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

itsaboutthattime wrote:
need to swap the pancakes for french toast and we good to go..

Having her
eek.gif
 you up.. and then she proceed to cook you breakfast butt naked
pimp.gif

Worrrrrrrd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And the WORST thing that can happen after that is you going right back to sleep....
frown.gif
 day ruined

Originally Posted by natelav129

some flapjacks is threadworthy?? I think not.....
Yet you feel the need to post in it.  Stop bumping it and get outta here. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

And the WORST thing that can happen after that is you going right back to sleep....
frown.gif
 day ruined

sick.gif
I HATE THAT! Wake up thinking you're gonna get up and do something productive. Go back to sleep, wake up again and it's dark outside.

url

Back
Top Bottom