The Search Is Over...Finally Bought A New Car

laugh.gif
@el producto...thought I was on HT in 05.

Anyway, nice whip OP. When I finally get on after graduation :I....i'm copping a black one or orange challenger.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Birdman will be proud.
laugh.gif
was thinkin the same

not to come off negatively or be a hater towards a man that jus copped an ill new car for 25% off but red bruh?

over under on speeding tickets this year... 4
laugh.gif

Nice ride homie
pimp.gif
u and Dame or w/e the dudes name is with the envy green need to race... auto vs. manual...
devil.gif

Dont listen to the hate about the color. Ive had a bright red Charger Daytona R/T for a year and have zero tickets...and I'm in NJ. Congrats on the pickup.

I dont mind what comes with Red Cars. My record is clean and I'm not a maniac behind the wheel any longer. I'm too old for the Shenanigans.

Originally Posted by p charm

no one's gonna notice you in that though
Lets see your car....
Nice pick up OP, please don't ruin it like those herbs in the south with some junk rims

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Lets see your car....
Nice pick up OP, please don't ruin it like those herbs in the south with some junk rims
Thanks..No worry there tho man not gonna get stupid..

This is the hottest on the streets right now. I see these everywhere in Cali. I wouldn't mind owning one of these if I wanted to splurge on a new car. I'm an import car owner, gone through 5 different ones so thats saying a lot.

I don't want to hear ppl owning these to complain about gas prices. It's prolly worth every penny.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Lets see your car....

laugh.gif
wow you guys are thick

it's sarcasm I'm saying it's obviously a dope car that will get noticed.....

Nice pick up, American muscle ftw. I would of gone with the new 5.0L Mustang myself but any muscle is good in my book. Congrats op.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Congrats. Will be getting an Evo very soon myself.

How much OTD? Before TTL?
OTD = 33K
Retail: 43K

I got a bunch of rebates and discounts through a friend of the family. Ended up cutting 10K off the retail including TTL.
I'm not even into Camaro's, but for that price, I would highly consider it. Congrats.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Congrats. Will be getting an Evo very soon myself.

How much OTD? Before TTL?
OTD = 33K
Retail: 43K

I got a bunch of rebates and discounts through a friend of the family. Ended up cutting 10K off the retail including TTL.
I'm not even into Camaro's, but for that price, I would highly consider it. Congrats.

basically
i know the camaro is more popular but i like the challenger more when it comes to this category of cars but dude got a great price on a loaded SS, that thing would go for like 45k in my area

nice pickup dude
pimp.gif
but I would get the base model rs just because it's v6 and less gas usage 

Back
Top Bottom