The scariest movie you saw???

Originally Posted by eddy650

Kazam.jpg

aw man tears are dripping right now
roll.gif
roll.gif

Signs scared me...the birthday part scene, I had my hat over my head looking through the little holes..
roll.gif

Texas Chainsaw Massacre w/ Jessica Biel as well.

The only thing that ever gave me nightmares was Tales of the Crypt i swore something was gonna jump out of my closet that night

Originally Posted by micmorales

It, The Excorcist when I was a kid...

I heard El Orfonato was pretty spooky

The Orphanage was good but I wouldn't say it was anything serious.
I am a big horror fan so I wouldn't say any movie scared me in the sense youare all talking about but the scene that I always remember that made me jump was the scene from the Ring where they show the girls face in the closet.

But some of your choices...
smh.gif

Leprechaun? Dude was comedy

I almost walked out of The Exorcist when the girl came walkin down the stairs upside down...wasn't expecting that at all and it made me jump, i was like"i'm gone!"
laugh.gif

Halloween used to be scary when I was younger...

The Cell was pretty disturbing...

Freddy and Jason movies always scared me as a kid. But now I would have to say Grudge 1, The Ring 1, Texas Chainsaw Massacre w/ Jessica Biel.

I actually can't wait to see "The Strangers" this Friday. I know that's gonna make me scream like a lil girl....lol

smh.gif
at some of ya'll naming some of these cheesy, cheap trick, contemporary "horror" flicks. The Ring and movies of it's type get the gas facefrom me. Now IT and Nightmare On Elm Street are quality
pimp.gif
I know for me the thought process as a kid when I got scared was to try to sleep and forget aboutit...but then along comes Freddy, who can get you in your sleep. Diabolical. And IT was just on some other %**%. Pennywise is the perfect combination of creepyand scary. Hell clowns are inherently creepy, Pennywise just takes it to the extreme.

i've never been scared by a movie before, when i was little i used to watch horror movies with all the lights off. my favorites are nightmare on elmstreet, childs play and the shining though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NickDiggler

EVENT HORIZON

if u havent seen it

see it
dude i saw this when it first came out, scared me so bad, i couldnt sleep for 2 days. i havent seen that movie in a minute though

Tales from the hood literally had me so scared as a kid that i wouldn't want to play outside, walk around the house, look at any type of painting the wrongway or do anything that would send me to hell.
That movie had me spooked for at least 2 years.
The worst part was i had a painting of Malcom X in my house and i swore that fool was always staring at me.
frown.gif

signs when i first saw it. and exorcist...(never have seen it all the way through)

Back
Top Bottom