The Satanic Panic is Back?

Does "satanic" imagery in media concern you?

• Total voters
Saw this in response to someone's comment about Caitlin Clark's shoe deal with Nike. Yes, noted Nike athletes Tim Tebow and Russ Wilson who never ever talked about Jesus while under contract. Clearly the work of the devil ...

Screenshot_20240418-085038.png

People thinking a red man plotting their demise are the same ones who think the all powerful Illuminati somehow can’t keep their secrets from being exposed in YouTube videos..

Religion simplifies the complexities of our society into black and white with little to no room for critical thinking.

Whats your thoughts DC? Valid or are they reaching?
I definitely don't think it's "just art" nor do I think it's just coincidence that certain aspects of that performance played out the way it did.

I think whoever choreographed the thing knew what they were doing and wanted a reaction.

Saw this in response to someone's comment about Caitlin Clark's shoe deal with Nike. Yes, noted Nike athletes Tim Tebow and Russ Wilson who never ever talked about Jesus while under contract. Clearly the work of the devil ...

Screenshot_20240418-085038.png
It's business. They don't want to alienate people from other faiths. Gotta get the all mighty dollar from everyone

I definitely don't think it's "just art" nor do I think it's just coincidence that certain aspects of that performance played out the way it did.

I think whoever choreographed the thing knew what they were doing and wanted a reaction.

Exactly, wanted a reaction. Nothing Satanic about to.

People doing things for reactions and controversy , it’s not that complex

It's business. They don't want to alienate people from other faiths. Gotta get the all mighty dollar from everyone

It's also not remotely true lol. Steph Curry/UA released shoes with Bible verses printed on them. Guys on TV literally first thing outta their mouths when they win a chip is "I'd like to thank my lord and savior Jesus Christ." To say that when they sign a shoe deal, they're told they're not allowed to talk about God is ridiculous. And that's completely ignoring the fact that A'ja already had a shoe in the works, but was keeping it under wraps til she could roll out the ad campaign. :lol:

Yea Tebow was "allowed" to wear his faith on his sleeve and during his time he was one of the more pushed athletes even when his skill didn't match the attention he was receiving.

Yeah the signaling and symbolism is too pervasive across pop culture for it not to hold some significance to those responsible for putting it there. I think "satanism" is a loaded term though and an oversimplification. At least in the way most people view it.

Exactly, wanted a reaction. Nothing Satanic about to.

People doing things for reactions and controversy , it’s not that complex

Why would the Olympics of all things, want to stir up controversy by portraying satanic imagery in the opening ceremony? I don't understand what the play would be here lol. Is that supposed to be good for business? Make people wanna tune in?

Why would the Olympics of all things, want to stir up controversy by portraying satanic imagery in the opening ceremony? I don't understand what the play would be here lol. Is that supposed to be good for business? Make people wanna tune in?

Sure got a lot of people talking didn’t it?

Back
Top Bottom