The Sandlot Appreciation

My fiancee made me realized I truly loved her when she quoted this film out of the blue on our 3rd date.

I think "You're killing me smalls" gets uttered by me at least once a day.

My fiancee made me realized I truly loved her when she quoted this film out of the blue on our 3rd date.

I think "You're killing me smalls" gets uttered by me at least once a day.

Foreverrr Foreverrr 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by Elpablo 21

My guy squints wifing up the bodyguard Wendy Peffercorn
smokin.gif

oiling, lotioning, smiling

girl looked good in the movie...  me and my son has been watching this movie.... im trying to get him to enjoy the %!!% i grew up with...
updated pics
marley-shelton-picture-325x500.jpg

200px-56_marley_shelton.jpg
Premiere+Rogue+Films+Perfect+Getaway+Arrivals+mXPn56xdIbwl.jpg

marley-shelton7.jpg
marley-shelton-11.jpg

marley_shelton0035.jpg

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by Elpablo 21

My guy squints wifing up the bodyguard Wendy Peffercorn
smokin.gif

oiling, lotioning, smiling

girl looked good in the movie...  me and my son has been watching this movie.... im trying to get him to enjoy the %!!% i grew up with...
updated pics
marley-shelton-picture-325x500.jpg

200px-56_marley_shelton.jpg
Premiere+Rogue+Films+Perfect+Getaway+Arrivals+mXPn56xdIbwl.jpg

marley-shelton7.jpg
marley-shelton-11.jpg

marley_shelton0035.jpg

Definitely appreciated. I always thought me and my childhood friends would grow up like they did and keep a relationship. Didn't happen.
Yeah I just rebought the DVD a couple months ago. My 3 year old son and I watched it together. Great experience.

Definitely appreciated. I always thought me and my childhood friends would grow up like they did and keep a relationship. Didn't happen.
Yeah I just rebought the DVD a couple months ago. My 3 year old son and I watched it together. Great experience.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Top 5 movie EVER in my opinion. Just soooo many memories. This movie will never get old, and I could watch it over and over again.

Amazing.
came in to say this exact thing
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Top 5 movie EVER in my opinion. Just soooo many memories. This movie will never get old, and I could watch it over and over again.

Amazing.
came in to say this exact thing
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

definitely my favorite movie of all time, growing up i used to watch it literally every night in the summer after playing ball all day with the kids in the neighborhood. movie has a million memories tied to it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom