The RPG Thread -> 2023 was a banner year for RPGs. What was your favorite?

What is your RPG of 2022?

• Tactics Ogre

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Horizon: Forbidden West

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Elden Ring

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Stranger of Paradise: FF Origins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gotham Knights

• Pokemon Acreus

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, that’s the game. I’ll buy at least 2 copies. One for PS5, one for Switch. One for Steam Deck if it’s really good. I’m not one to tel everyone to support the devs but for Sakaguchi and Uematsu, I’m there day one.

Dragon Quest getting HD-2D for its first 3 games is so damn dope! I don’t know if I should hold off and wait for the first 2 games or play DQ III first. I know the chronological order is III -> I -> II but I always thought that type of stuff was odd to do :lol:

Bad Religion Bad Religion You ever get back to DQ XI? I’m playing Tales of Vesperia DE and was thinking of getting back to DQ XI afterwards. I don’t want to restart it but I kind of want to check out the new QoL that came with the S version.

Bad Religion Bad Religion You ever get back to DQ XI? I’m playing Tales of Vesperia DE and was thinking of getting back to DQ XI afterwards. I don’t want to restart it but I kind of want to check out the new QoL that came with the S version.

Have it downloaded but haven't jumped back in. Should be done Wild ARMS 1 this week, then FF7Rebirth, and might hit DQ11 after. But I'm going to restart it

Have it downloaded but haven't jumped back in. Should be done Wild ARMS 1 this week, then FF7Rebirth, and might hit DQ11 after. But I'm going to restart it
You going to restart the original version or play the S version? I booted up my old save file. I doubt I’ll be able to beat this final boss cause I can’t remember anything about the combat and what moves I typically used :lol:

are you crazy? thats gonna take 120 hours +. :lol:

Im Looking Forward To It David Rose GIF - Im Looking Forward To It David  Rose Dan Levy - Discover & Share GIFs

I stopped so long ago and I hate trying to remember what had happened.

I remember really enjoying it and stopping for a random reason so I dont think it'll be too bad to restart. Just ruin any free time I have basically.

Im Looking Forward To It David Rose GIF - Im Looking Forward To It David  Rose Dan Levy - Discover & Share GIFs

I stopped so long ago and I hate trying to remember what had happened.

I remember really enjoying it and stopping for a random reason so I dont think it'll be too bad to restart. Just ruin any free time I have basically.
The choice in the end is yours, but do remember that the game has the recap feature that fills you in on what you were doing last. :lol:

I forgot about that... hmmm.

The other issue is I am not 100% sure my save is in the cloud. I guess we will see how lucky I am.

Tales of Vesperia 🐐
Tales of the Abyss (3DS)
Tales of Graces F
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Xillia 2
Tales of Hearts R
Tales of Zestiria 🚮
Tales of Berseria

We were spoiled for almost a decade 😢

Back
Top Bottom