THE RING movie appreciation... vol. I wasn't touching any phones in 2002

well014md.jpg

I love how the tape represents a "memory"... little girl just wanted her message to be heard.

Who else was shook in 2002 over this? I just watched it again and loved it.

this is the last movie really SCARED me. I was 11 or 12 at the time and watched it in the movie theaters. Dude sitting nearby me in the theater was laughin athow scared I was. Man that !+% made me really jump when she came out of the TV and you think she was just gonna slowly walk but instead she like teleported.

movie was scary for sure. when the dude fell out of the closet, and was all mangled. The music, suspense, and surprise homeboy falls out
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i remember goin to see this with a few of ma ppls when i was in HS. my boy that drove had jus got his license and we ended up getting lost on the way back. boywere we %@@%+!+$ bricks
laugh.gif
that movie scared me so bad i couldnt watch TV for like a week. the sequel sucked tho...

I didn't go to the movies to see it when it came out. I remember everybody telling me how scary it was. So I borrowed the DVD from a friend of mine anddidn't watch it for a good week because I was nervous. By the time I actually watched it, I had built it up to be something totally different and scarierthan what it ended up being for me.

The Descent was crazy though.

I was shook when I first saw that broad get out of the TV
It didnt help that my TV was facing me when I went to bed that night either
frown.gif

The DVD came with this "don't watch this" on the main title screen. I don't think I've ever seen it. Movie is actually kinda boring ifyou've already seen it though, but then again most scary movies are too.

Appreciated.

This is probably that last movie that was actually scary. I love horror movies but they usually aren't very scary. I has in 9th grade when this came outand I went to see ##@+%%$ with these 2 chicks I had been messing around with but none of us had out ids. So we couldn't get tickets for ##@+%%$ and Ididn't even wanna see the ring. But I was shook. And then to make it even worse. One of those 2 girls had those glow in the dark stars on her ceiling aswell as her ceiling fan, so when the fan was on, it made a ring on the ceiling. @@** was crazy.

tell me why my phone rang the exact same time as the phone in the movie, and i answered it (smh at me). there was no answer, had me shook for 7 days.
i hate this movie.

Originally Posted by kuNASTY88

ehh it was ok

the descent was the last movie that really had me shook
Descent had me aswel
smh.gif
2nd ones droppin soon but i know what itsabout now, no shock factor..

ring pretty good though...and the grudge. i've pretty given up on horror movies now though.

Am i the only person who doesnt get scared from horror movies anymore. I cant find any good ones.

in my opinion, the japanese version (Ringu) was much scarier. all and all i was not able to view this movie by myself, especially at night.

It wasn't even as scary as people made it to be at the time. I was drunk when I was watching it and just laughed when that girl came out of the TV.

Back
Top Bottom