The Ricky Gervais Show?

Hilarious.

Karl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

The only comedy show that has ever made me laugh out loud every episode.

I know it's a bit, but they really make you feel like dude is a glutton for punishment the way they roast him. Definitely recommend it.

I know it's a bit, but they really make you feel like dude is a glutton for punishment the way they roast him. Definitely recommend it.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

What do you mean it's a bit? Are you saying that Karl isn't that stupid?

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

What do you mean it's a bit? Are you saying that Karl isn't that stupid?

I don't think Karl is stupid at all. Like i've heard him say too, if you feel he's been picked on, what are you doing about it? Only thing i can't stand about it is Ricky's cackle. An idiot abroad was funny too.

I don't think Karl is stupid at all. Like i've heard him say too, if you feel he's been picked on, what are you doing about it? Only thing i can't stand about it is Ricky's cackle. An idiot abroad was funny too.

@WearinTheFourFive

I think Karl is just really good at staying in character, perhaps on the level of Andy Kaufman. I'm aware that he's been saying stupid things for a while now, but I have a hard time believing that it's not just an act.

Regardless, the show is still hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom