THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I am late but sprite are all gone?
embarassed.gif

I think it's all the white that's throwing me off on those. cool concept though

hopefully they'll drop in the States so you guys can get your pairs.
pimp.gif

I think it's all the white that's throwing me off on those. cool concept though

hopefully they'll drop in the States so you guys can get your pairs.
pimp.gif

How does one go about to purchase a pair of Miami Nights?
They look pretty cool. Not a lebron guy so im clueless on this.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

eBay.........or wait for *possible* US release. 

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

eBay.........or wait for *possible* US release. 

^ Those are some good up close shots, shoes that there is actually some type of detail to the shoe. Hopefully there is a US release.

^ Those are some good up close shots, shoes that there is actually some type of detail to the shoe. Hopefully there is a US release.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Do you guys think the market is good right now to sell a pair of DS South Beaches or should I wait a while..Bought them a few months ago but dont like the way they fit after trying them on..

Keep them DS till around the Holidays, and you''ll make even more money.  Say you sell them now for around 800, if you wait till around Christmas, they could be sold for 150% of that amount, so like 1200.  That's IMO.

Actually I find that older shoes prices go down around the holidays, last year I saw alot Yeezys going for cheap during holidays, everybody unloads their collection to get money for presents.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Do you guys think the market is good right now to sell a pair of DS South Beaches or should I wait a while..Bought them a few months ago but dont like the way they fit after trying them on..

Keep them DS till around the Holidays, and you''ll make even more money.  Say you sell them now for around 800, if you wait till around Christmas, they could be sold for 150% of that amount, so like 1200.  That's IMO.

Actually I find that older shoes prices go down around the holidays, last year I saw alot Yeezys going for cheap during holidays, everybody unloads their collection to get money for presents.

Back
Top Bottom