THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

^^^When you do that post pics I wanna see the finished product of the matte or gloss finish.

Sure will. But heres a idea of what they might look like. I used Matte Finish on the midsole of my IXs and it turned out great. Protects against chipping and got rid of that overly shiny finish

^^^When you do that post pics I wanna see the finished product of the matte or gloss finish.

Sure will. But heres a idea of what they might look like. I used Matte Finish on the midsole of my IXs and it turned out great. Protects against chipping and got rid of that overly shiny finish

Damn if the 9s come out with a shoe like the SB's I'm definitely copping to resell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

man i was playing ball in the sprites today and they hurt the hell out of my feet. i could barely move because the sneakers were hurting my feet so much, specifically around my toes. maybe i should have gone a half size up on them. and its weird cause when i walk around with them they are comfy as hell

are the high tops better to ball in? or do they hurt feet too
This used to happen to me with the Lebron 7.  All you need to do is clip your toe nails, and wear 2 pair of nike socks.
laugh.gif

As funny as it may sound, it works. Especially with the 8s.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

man i was playing ball in the sprites today and they hurt the hell out of my feet. i could barely move because the sneakers were hurting my feet so much, specifically around my toes. maybe i should have gone a half size up on them. and its weird cause when i walk around with them they are comfy as hell

are the high tops better to ball in? or do they hurt feet too
This used to happen to me with the Lebron 7.  All you need to do is clip your toe nails, and wear 2 pair of nike socks.
laugh.gif

As funny as it may sound, it works. Especially with the 8s.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Whats the same of the product you used on these?

Originally Posted by sthebest

Whats the same of the product you used on these?

Like the sprites i don't see any reason to make me jump up and down for and go buy the solar reds

Like the sprites i don't see any reason to make me jump up and down for and go buy the solar reds

Can't wait for the solar reds to come out.

Btw I need some Christmas'... can't seem to find my size anywhere!

Can't wait for the solar reds to come out.

Btw I need some Christmas'... can't seem to find my size anywhere!

Solar Reds with black laces are gonna be flamesauce!

release date??????????????????????????? nike i know you see this! stop playin games! I'll take a miami nights release date too while your at it

release date??????????????????????????? nike i know you see this! stop playin games! I'll take a miami nights release date too while your at it

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Nevuary 37, 2022

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Nevuary 37, 2022

Back
Top Bottom