THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

North Bend, WA nike outlet 425.831.7900

thanks hollywoodjose

Thanks man just scored a 9.5 for 79.76! good lookin out!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Gottah love niketalk!
laugh.gif

do they deliver or do you actually live up there?

they will ship...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Earlier today. (cell phone pics)

Took a quick pic before anyone saw me 
laugh.gif
. ppl clown too much!

These have officially became, July & august's beaters.

Can't believe i'ma try to locate a 3rd pair of these...
Its like crack son. I feel you believe me.
Im telling you.. have the amount I do.. I swear if I see more on sale I will snag them.  Your pics give them even MORE of that luxury Phantom Bell and Ross Feel..(my watch of choice of course)
wink.gif

These joints are just Fiyah.... Ive never wanted to pay retail more for a shoe ...and such a plain colorway so to speak.. but certainly not a plain shoe.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Earlier today. (cell phone pics)

Took a quick pic before anyone saw me 
laugh.gif
. ppl clown too much!

These have officially became, July & august's beaters.

Can't believe i'ma try to locate a 3rd pair of these...
Its like crack son. I feel you believe me.
Im telling you.. have the amount I do.. I swear if I see more on sale I will snag them.  Your pics give them even MORE of that luxury Phantom Bell and Ross Feel..(my watch of choice of course)
wink.gif

These joints are just Fiyah.... Ive never wanted to pay retail more for a shoe ...and such a plain colorway so to speak.. but certainly not a plain shoe.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

My favorite
smile.gif
Thats a hot pic.
I just love when people who have no knowledge of how Nike works come on here and say these are limited(Sprites) and blast 

everyone else who say they are not and then you dont hear from these clowns after these are every where.
roll.gif

And the clowns who only bought them cause they thought they were limited.
The majority of people I know that have a pair of these (including myself) bought them because the colors are great for the summer. For ANY limited release, there are people that will buy only because they think they're limited, and that includes Entourages, China's, etc. But just bc a few hypebeasts buy a shoe because it's limited doesn't mean that everybody else did.
I believe that, most people in this thread have loved the 8's before the Sprites, I am speaking of others who would only buy because they thought they were limited.
I feel great for those and the re-sellers.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

My favorite
smile.gif
Thats a hot pic.
I just love when people who have no knowledge of how Nike works come on here and say these are limited(Sprites) and blast 

everyone else who say they are not and then you dont hear from these clowns after these are every where.
roll.gif

And the clowns who only bought them cause they thought they were limited.
The majority of people I know that have a pair of these (including myself) bought them because the colors are great for the summer. For ANY limited release, there are people that will buy only because they think they're limited, and that includes Entourages, China's, etc. But just bc a few hypebeasts buy a shoe because it's limited doesn't mean that everybody else did.
I believe that, most people in this thread have loved the 8's before the Sprites, I am speaking of others who would only buy because they thought they were limited.
I feel great for those and the re-sellers.

thanks hollywoodjose

FSR?

Thanks for the info!

nah i think only 11 and below...

ASG V2s, Triple blacks V1s, BReds V1s, Chinas V1s, home V2s, Vets V1s and soon to be solar red lows and i am done! unless they ID which i doubt.

i know i am the minority but i am not a big fan of the SBs or the sprites. but they are nice kicks...no hate here.

thanks hollywoodjose

FSR?

Thanks for the info!

nah i think only 11 and below...

ASG V2s, Triple blacks V1s, BReds V1s, Chinas V1s, home V2s, Vets V1s and soon to be solar red lows and i am done! unless they ID which i doubt.

i know i am the minority but i am not a big fan of the SBs or the sprites. but they are nice kicks...no hate here.

Back
Top Bottom