THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by cruzron

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Did that dude literally say that the Xmas days were at outlets in the Philippines?

myep. plenty on retail still tho, same with the asgs

Phillipines huh? I wonder if they'll ship to nyc. Any contact info for that store my fellow nt'er ?
smile.gif
Hell yeah help a fellow nt'er out I need another pair of xmas days!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by cruzron

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Did that dude literally say that the Xmas days were at outlets in the Philippines?

myep. plenty on retail still tho, same with the asgs

Phillipines huh? I wonder if they'll ship to nyc. Any contact info for that store my fellow nt'er ?
smile.gif
Hell yeah help a fellow nt'er out I need another pair of xmas days!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Originally Posted by Sdot73

so where did the rumor of 500 miami nights get started?
Only place i really seen it posted was on the marqueesole website, believe he says 504 pairs.  I think that's what everyone is going off of
its such a random number, and 504 is Louisiana area code...

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Originally Posted by Sdot73

so where did the rumor of 500 miami nights get started?
Only place i really seen it posted was on the marqueesole website, believe he says 504 pairs.  I think that's what everyone is going off of
its such a random number, and 504 is Louisiana area code...

For those who were talking about socks for the sprites, target has neon green almost identical
to the insides. The ones from journeys aren't a perfect match.

For those who were talking about socks for the sprites, target has neon green almost identical
to the insides. The ones from journeys aren't a perfect match.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by sthebest

YES! Just finally bought my South Beaches. Although $500 is a steep price, its worth it not to have to worry about looking for them anymore. Not to mention that they look basically DS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

steep price, but
pimp.gif

Wow for practically DS Pre-Heats, that price is great.  Seeing as how most NTers will drop anywhere between 600-800 on a DS pair.
I wish i didn't pass on them when they were on Kicks-Crew for 280 
mad.gif

YES! Just finally bought my South Beaches. Although $500 is a steep price, its worth it not to have to worry about looking for them anymore. Not to mention that they look basically DS

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

steep price, but
pimp.gif

Wow for practically DS Pre-Heats, that price is great.  Seeing as how most NTers will drop anywhere between 600-800 on a DS pair.
I wish i didn't pass on them when they were on Kicks-Crew for 280 
mad.gif

That colorway doesn't look that bad even though it's fake, almost like a BHM Lebron 8 or something. Funny how they're using a VII box though

That colorway doesn't look that bad even though it's fake, almost like a BHM Lebron 8 or something. Funny how they're using a VII box though

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

steep price, but
pimp.gif

Thanks Gotti and Care. The price may be high, but not really a pocket breaker. I sold ttwo shoes (Anniversary XIs and beater 01 Black Cement IIIs) and got $313 from that. So really im only coming out of my pocket $186, which is a few dollars more than retail. Got tired of other people enjoying theirs and me not having any. Being resourceful FTW!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

steep price, but
pimp.gif

Thanks Gotti and Care. The price may be high, but not really a pocket breaker. I sold ttwo shoes (Anniversary XIs and beater 01 Black Cement IIIs) and got $313 from that. So really im only coming out of my pocket $186, which is a few dollars more than retail. Got tired of other people enjoying theirs and me not having any. Being resourceful FTW!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

steep price, but
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh my... the excuses are always something else with the SB's. Yeah... "almost" retail.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

steep price, but
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh my... the excuses are always something else with the SB's. Yeah... "almost" retail.

South Beach 8s have to be the most overhyped shoe of all time

If you dropping over 300 on em you just buying into the hype

Cmon man, stop lining these resellers pockets, if yall wanted em yall woulda got em when they were available for a few hundred right after they released

It's crazy to drop 500 for these

Hype kills man

South Beach 8s have to be the most overhyped shoe of all time

If you dropping over 300 on em you just buying into the hype

Cmon man, stop lining these resellers pockets, if yall wanted em yall woulda got em when they were available for a few hundred right after they released

It's crazy to drop 500 for these

Hype kills man

Back
Top Bottom