THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by nimhet

I emailed deadstockshoes yesterday about my Sprites and they said they haven't even received the shipment yet so I'm glad I was able to get them off Eastbay today. Not happy about the new CA tax but what can you do.
I just noticed that too I never got taxed before here in cali hopefully it's an error
roll.gif
This is no error.  Due to a recent law passed in California, we now have to charge for tax on all orders shipping to California.  Illinois also passed a similar law, so the same goes for orders shipping to Illinois. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by nimhet

I emailed deadstockshoes yesterday about my Sprites and they said they haven't even received the shipment yet so I'm glad I was able to get them off Eastbay today. Not happy about the new CA tax but what can you do.
I just noticed that too I never got taxed before here in cali hopefully it's an error
roll.gif
This is no error.  Due to a recent law passed in California, we now have to charge for tax on all orders shipping to California.  Illinois also passed a similar law, so the same goes for orders shipping to Illinois. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

what do you guys wear your sprites with? I have a hard time matching my pair with anything... usually I just go with a plain white tee and dark shorts so that my shoes are even more highlighted.. any tips?

what do you guys wear your sprites with? I have a hard time matching my pair with anything... usually I just go with a plain white tee and dark shorts so that my shoes are even more highlighted.. any tips?

lebron1.jpg

finally got to get the xmas 8s. they were available here in the phils at the outlets but it was far from me. i saw a last pair at a local nike store and it was my size with same price at the outlets. got to save gas
smile.gif

lebron2.jpg

lebron3.jpg

the Sbs i got last dec or jan i think but only got to take out recently since my vacation from the US...

lebron1.jpg

finally got to get the xmas 8s. they were available here in the phils at the outlets but it was far from me. i saw a last pair at a local nike store and it was my size with same price at the outlets. got to save gas
smile.gif

lebron2.jpg

lebron3.jpg

the Sbs i got last dec or jan i think but only got to take out recently since my vacation from the US...

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

this is what i would do.  there's a saying "keep it simple stupid"  no need to OD on matching head to toe.  maybe a plain shirt to match and a hat same color or vice versa.  shoes are bright enough, don't wanna walk around looking like a highlighter.  lol

this is what i would do.  there's a saying "keep it simple stupid"  no need to OD on matching head to toe.  maybe a plain shirt to match and a hat same color or vice versa.  shoes are bright enough, don't wanna walk around looking like a highlighter.  lol

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

this is what i would do.  there's a saying "keep it simple stupid"  no need to OD on matching head to toe.  maybe a plain shirt to match and a hat same color or vice versa.  shoes are birhgt enough, don't wanna walk around looking like a highlighter.  lol

agreed... thats what i was thinking. I see so many people matching head to toe
eyes.gif
 and totally od'ing on certain looks.. white on top dark on bottom and sprites
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

this is what i would do.  there's a saying "keep it simple stupid"  no need to OD on matching head to toe.  maybe a plain shirt to match and a hat same color or vice versa.  shoes are birhgt enough, don't wanna walk around looking like a highlighter.  lol

agreed... thats what i was thinking. I see so many people matching head to toe
eyes.gif
 and totally od'ing on certain looks.. white on top dark on bottom and sprites
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

lebron1.jpg

smile.gif

#AWESOME PIC man!!
Im not allowed to talk about the SB's so im going to stop right there.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom