THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Just copped the Sprites. Almost immediately regretted it lol. Maybe when I get them I will feel different. Damn you Eastbay. I was totally fine with missing them in store. But then you just gonna put em online and my size just taunting me the whole night. Secretly I was hoping when I just went back my size was gonna be gone. But nope. O well all the 8's I got are comfortable as hell. So im sure these will be too. Im sure im not gonna be disappointed just didnt exactly need these now.

I originally wanted the black and red V1 cause I've tried to always get the 1st GR of Bron's line, but I couldn't pass on the Sprites, got my confirmation email for a 11.5, hope they really have them left

I originally wanted the black and red V1 cause I've tried to always get the 1st GR of Bron's line, but I couldn't pass on the Sprites, got my confirmation email for a 11.5, hope they really have them left

Picked up two pairs of Christmas Lebrons for about $200 shipped each. I'm happy!!! Them X-mas joints mesh so good with GUCCI.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Picked up two pairs of Christmas Lebrons for about $200 shipped each. I'm happy!!! Them X-mas joints mesh so good with GUCCI.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Surprisingly, the Sprites have sold out in popular sizes on every website that has sold them. Resellers thinking that these are the next South Beaches are fooling themselves. But the demand for these is present and will at least be as revered as Entourages and X-Mas Days.

Surprisingly, the Sprites have sold out in popular sizes on every website that has sold them. Resellers thinking that these are the next South Beaches are fooling themselves. But the demand for these is present and will at least be as revered as Entourages and X-Mas Days.

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NICE!
Congrats  man

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NICE!
Congrats  man

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I just won these South Beaches on eBay for a little over $200. Only problem is the seller is in Australia and has no feedback. I guess I'm going to contact him first before I just send the payment. Never bought 8's before though. These are legit right? Thanks for the help.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300575900004&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Hey bro - these are fake
frown.gif
Can tell from the pictures - the air bubble is too "bluey", and there is no elephant print on the black lace area.
Top lace lock is solid teal instead of translucent

The soles are a bit too "white-bright" as well instead of translucent.

I just won these South Beaches on eBay for a little over $200. Only problem is the seller is in Australia and has no feedback. I guess I'm going to contact him first before I just send the payment. Never bought 8's before though. These are legit right? Thanks for the help.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300575900004&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Hey bro - these are fake
frown.gif
Can tell from the pictures - the air bubble is too "bluey", and there is no elephant print on the black lace area.

Originally Posted by Jazza

Hey bro - these are fake
frown.gif

You can also tell by the way he worded his description.

Originally Posted by Jazza

Hey bro - these are fake
frown.gif

You can also tell by the way he worded his description.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn, that's a nice pickup bro...I need some X-mas joints as well, just can't find em anywhere in a size 11 with good price like that
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn, that's a nice pickup bro...I need some X-mas joints as well, just can't find em anywhere in a size 11 with good price like that
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by torres

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
happy.gif
 WOW
happy.gif
   X-MAS huh, one of the top two lebrons next to SVSM

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
happy.gif
 WOW
happy.gif

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
happy.gif
 WOW
happy.gif
Thanks guys... Had to cash out on a few favors owed to me for them but I think it was well worth it. The crazy thing is they sat for a couple weeks at my HOH but I didn't pick em up cause I was too jaded by the Grinches.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
happy.gif
 WOW
happy.gif
Thanks guys... Had to cash out on a few favors owed to me for them but I think it was well worth it. The crazy thing is they sat for a couple weeks at my HOH but I didn't pick em up cause I was too jaded by the Grinches.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom