THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I don't even know who to blame anymore UPS or Eastbay.

My wolf grey low 8's came in. The box is so badly damaged that I could barely get the shoes out of the slide out box. Then I take the shoes out and the left shoe is creased on the front and creased on the front part of the sole with a black mark. I'll put pictures later. So upset though. Getting a whooped box is one thing but actual damage to the shoe in transit is a whole different story.

I'm at the point to the discount isn't even worth it. I'm emailing eastbay pictures of this asap. Either something changes or I have to stop business with them.

My wolf grey low 8's came in. The box is so badly damaged that I could barely get the shoes out of the slide out box. Then I take the shoes out and the left shoe is creased on the front and creased on the front part of the sole with a black mark. I'll put pictures later. So upset though. Getting a whooped box is one thing but actual damage to the shoe in transit is a whole different story.

I'm at the point to the discount isn't even worth it. I'm emailing eastbay pictures of this asap. Either something changes or I have to stop business with them.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

The last time I brought something from eastbay was in november of 09 I guess their quality shipping has declined because my friend got his bred V1's from them his box got its @@* WHOOPED he got his money back and a new pair for free and this was last year. So when you call them RAISE HELL WITH CUSTOMER service!!!

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

The last time I brought something from eastbay was in november of 09 I guess their quality shipping has declined because my friend got his bred V1's from them his box got its @@* WHOOPED he got his money back and a new pair for free and this was last year. So when you call them RAISE HELL WITH CUSTOMER service!!!

Originally Posted by gentry187

Wore my V2's today. Had to jack NWT's lacing style on these.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like how anyone else would lace it....

I can't find a store with the triple black V1's to save my life. Would anyone be as kind as to post the SKU/UPC to them for Champs/Footaction/Footlocker?

I keep getting out bid on the bay for them
frown.gif

I can't find a store with the triple black V1's to save my life. Would anyone be as kind as to post the SKU/UPC to them for Champs/Footaction/Footlocker?

I keep getting out bid on the bay for them
frown.gif

Pokey thanks for that heads up, hopefully i can find a UPC/SKU still because i'm looking for a cheaper deal but 129 shipped isn't bad at all for a quality shoe. If i can't get them from a Champ/Footaction/Footlocker i'll definitely keep an eye on that
pimp.gif

Pokey thanks for that heads up, hopefully i can find a UPC/SKU still because i'm looking for a cheaper deal but 129 shipped isn't bad at all for a quality shoe. If i can't get them from a Champ/Footaction/Footlocker i'll definitely keep an eye on that
pimp.gif

Received these yesterday from eastbay. How come no double box? I paid for standard shipping. Box is bangedup a little bit but the shoes are good. Im very disappointed with their method of shipping. Nike outlets always double box even on $40 sales.

Anyway, im glad to get these vets for under $100.
68d26f36e96311b908513dd5625342554c51e6f9_r.jpg

7e916f636017061ed8b08ed622b900e7debc8aff_r.jpg

Ps, Jordans are dead.

Back
Top Bottom