THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

The sprites were my first pair of lebrons and I'm not gonna lie I checked the whole shoe to see what was wrong with it (like I would do when I used to buy jordans) and besides the weird smell the quality is ridiculous, the biggest thing for me is how sturdy and well built they are, no cheap materials really. I overlooked the Lebron line for a long time but these might be my favorite shoes now
I have to agree, my collection still is JB to the fullest, but I copped the Sprite's and those were my first pair of Lebron's. I had a chance to cop some SB's for a great price, and slept on them and missed out, but anyhow, the Lebron's from a comfort standpoint are by far more comfortable than any Jordan sneaker, I can think of, and I have been collecting since the 80's.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

The sprites were my first pair of lebrons and I'm not gonna lie I checked the whole shoe to see what was wrong with it (like I would do when I used to buy jordans) and besides the weird smell the quality is ridiculous, the biggest thing for me is how sturdy and well built they are, no cheap materials really. I overlooked the Lebron line for a long time but these might be my favorite shoes now
I have to agree, my collection still is JB to the fullest, but I copped the Sprite's and those were my first pair of Lebron's. I had a chance to cop some SB's for a great price, and slept on them and missed out, but anyhow, the Lebron's from a comfort standpoint are by far more comfortable than any Jordan sneaker, I can think of, and I have been collecting since the 80's.

them sandals cool just like the SB, but that ring pic with those two lebrons. Add SVSM or christmas to them and they will win everytime. And to the person who said that the lebron line would be hawking JB if he stayed in cleveland. It doesn't matter, the fact of the matter is that people are still not on lebrons. When you the only person with some lebrons or even exclusive lebrons while everyone is wearing air max or griffys or some other basic shoe. You feel good why you ask, because you know your shoe is better and they know. People don't turn heads with griffys or air max, but let that person with lebrons enter the room. And everyone greets him like rick ross said perfectly a "BOSS"

them sandals cool just like the SB, but that ring pic with those two lebrons. Add SVSM or christmas to them and they will win everytime. And to the person who said that the lebron line would be hawking JB if he stayed in cleveland. It doesn't matter, the fact of the matter is that people are still not on lebrons. When you the only person with some lebrons or even exclusive lebrons while everyone is wearing air max or griffys or some other basic shoe. You feel good why you ask, because you know your shoe is better and they know. People don't turn heads with griffys or air max, but let that person with lebrons enter the room. And everyone greets him like rick ross said perfectly a "BOSS"

any news on the sandals release. They probably gonna cost $65. I can imagine me walking to the supermarket to pick up some groceries in these and on my way home I step on a shard of glass that deflates my sandal lol.

any news on the sandals release. They probably gonna cost $65. I can imagine me walking to the supermarket to pick up some groceries in these and on my way home I step on a shard of glass that deflates my sandal lol.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

^^^ Dang man you serious? Your whole Jordan collection?

Yeah man. I lost the love I had for Jordan's. They just ain't what they used to be. And it seems to only be getting worse. I grew up on Jordan's since the early 90's and I just can't bring myself to buying/wearing what they're putting out now. So I sold all my recent retroes along with a couple pre-2006 pairs. Only kept a handful of OG pairs. I'm sticking to Lebron's now.

Yeah man. I lost the love I had for Jordan's. They just ain't what they used to be. And it seems to only be getting worse. I grew up on Jordan's since the early 90's and I just can't bring myself to buying/wearing what they're putting out now. So I sold all my recent retroes along with a couple pre-2006 pairs. Only kept a handful of OG pairs. I'm sticking to Lebron's now.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

someone tweeted this

sneakershowdown620.jpg

Those Miami Nights are a good finale to this model. Started over the top and finished the same way. For some odd reason, I see more than 500 of the Miami Nights being produced. Definitely going to try to get them

Originally Posted by you big dummy

someone tweeted this

sneakershowdown620.jpg

Those Miami Nights are a good finale to this model. Started over the top and finished the same way. For some odd reason, I see more than 500 of the Miami Nights being produced. Definitely going to try to get them

Im glad some of you are seeing the light with Jordan. They've actually been going thru ALOT of changes. They have a new design director which is poo poo, and Mark Smith left along with a lot of other guys to other parts of Nike.

When all you are producing are team shoes with Max air.. barely ANY kicks with Zoom and Melo's shoe has flywire added and they mark it up as if its NEW tech, somethings wrong. EVA and Heel vis air is old and many of the designs are still bulky and identical.

The sig line is the ONLY line that gets star material treatment and sadly MJs sit in stores around here like the Plastic Plague... even Tinkers touch cant save those things.... and Mike aint comin back to play in them to make them special...but he's still collecting those checks....

Lebron's line is light years beyond it in build and quality.

Im glad some of you are seeing the light with Jordan. They've actually been going thru ALOT of changes. They have a new design director which is poo poo, and Mark Smith left along with a lot of other guys to other parts of Nike.

When all you are producing are team shoes with Max air.. barely ANY kicks with Zoom and Melo's shoe has flywire added and they mark it up as if its NEW tech, somethings wrong. EVA and Heel vis air is old and many of the designs are still bulky and identical.

The sig line is the ONLY line that gets star material treatment and sadly MJs sit in stores around here like the Plastic Plague... even Tinkers touch cant save those things.... and Mike aint comin back to play in them to make them special...but he's still collecting those checks....

Lebron's line is light years beyond it in build and quality.

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I don't want to add hype, but I really want these. Info??

I want some Info on these also.  These sandals are sick!

Ok, now I'm convinced. If they came out with a purse in "South Beach" colors and a lion logo dudes would be like "Info on these". Slaves to the Hype Train. Good job JP and Nike.

Ok, now I'm convinced. If they came out with a purse in "South Beach" colors and a lion logo dudes would be like "Info on these". Slaves to the Hype Train. Good job JP and Nike.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I mean but those are kinda cute, no?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I mean but those are kinda cute, no?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

I did the very same.
People act surprised, but hey it is what it is. Its time to move on. Jordans have had there time.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I did the very same.
People act surprised, but hey it is what it is. Its time to move on. Jordans have had there time.

I too got rid of my Jordans as soon as I got a pair of LeBrons. Quality is horrible. I loved the 3's, but the white cements bad quality and comparing that quality to LeBrons,
30t6p3b.gif

I too got rid of my Jordans as soon as I got a pair of LeBrons. Quality is horrible. I loved the 3's, but the white cements bad quality and comparing that quality to LeBrons,
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

GOT DANG FINALLY!

I can post again---

What happen gator?

Yuku was tripping for me (and some other people I knew)--- couldn't log in, then when I could it was like I had to reapply for membership
ohwell.gif

anyways, the 8s had a good run.  I highly doubt I'll cop Miami nights, but that's what I said about SBs
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom