THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

kobe said "no not here" when the filipina cheerleader asked for a kiss. probably had the 7some in his hotel room tho. LOL

not gonna lie. I'm liking that DK-esque cw... but I'd much rather cop the 5s... those look better.

Are those the DKs!? I don't care if they aren't the DKs, copped! I love the colors and the blocking. IMO though they have Dark Knight written all over them.

dark knights
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those need a grey midsole or maybe a milky sole to set them off...

they just dont pop, but @ the same time i hope they dont grow on me...

if those had a grey midsole and milky sole or even an icy sole they'd be a top 10 CW.

Here's to add to this page for those 'Dark Knights'.. 

Insole

2011861335596256.jpg

Anyone else bothered about how Nike Changed the KBVI insole pattern?

mad.gif

I agree with everyone above. A 'Milky' sole on these would've been 
pimp.gif

C'mon Nike 
nerd.gif

Dumbest damn thing... I'm kinda in my "just rolled out of bed" haze and I look at that CW on my phone and I'm thinking "Eh, for the right price I'd cop." And now that I recognize that those are probably supposed to be the DKs, I'm thinking I'd cop for retail.

I guess I'm still not immune to hype.

I think the DKs are cool. Not as nice as the V, but for someone who never got around to getting those, these will do. I'll buy them and keep em on ice until the movie comes out next year

I like the DK VIs. Milky sole would've been cool, but honestly I wouldn't like that anymore after rocking them for a while.

Those are must have for me. I'm glad the scales and heel cup aren't that blue color. I thought Nike wasn't going to bring anything else to my liking.

Back
Top Bottom