THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by runzombierun

FSR on NDC of the blue volt camo's but i cant add to cart so disregard.  maybe another error once again by ndc, who knows 
eyes.gif

Just ordered my pair and got my order confirmation. You might want to try again. I'm using the mobile site, if that helps.

I couldn't find it on mobile earlier so I pulled the trigger on the NDC flash site...

eh i just tried again after clearing cache, oh well i was gonna pass anyways. I just wanted to make sure i wasn't passing along bad info

eh i just tried again after clearing cache, oh well i was gonna pass anyways. I just wanted to make sure i wasn't passing along bad info

Wish they'd release only a handful of colorways and allow more options for ID's. Unfortunately, they release them like pokemon and we try to cop em all plus design a few pairs of our own.

Wish they'd release only a handful of colorways and allow more options for ID's. Unfortunately, they release them like pokemon and we try to cop em all plus design a few pairs of our own.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

FSR on NDC of the blue volt camo's but i cant add to cart so disregard.  maybe another error once again by ndc, who knows 
eyes.gif

Thanks for the info... I was able to cop & even recieved my order confirmation... Copped my second pair! First pair from DEADSTOCKSHOES.com

Great day in Hawaii

Self Shot 02 by mjrod1985, on Flickr
That Throwback Jersey Is 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 MJRod.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

eyes.gif

Thanks for the info... I was able to cop & even recieved my order confirmation... Copped my second pair! First pair from DEADSTOCKSHOES.com

Great day in Hawaii

Self Shot 02 by mjrod1985, on Flickr
That Throwback Jersey Is 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 MJRod.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Wish they would stop releasing colorways.The only necessities I feel are grinches,chaos,& my east la's.all my other pairs I'm just getting rid of,I hate how Nike always plays these out
I feel the same way. Its just getting out of hand. Wayyy too many colorways. The gradients were my last purchase and still looking for the 3ds as my last Kobe VI. Unless the Dark Knight colowway comes out.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Wish they would stop releasing colorways.The only necessities I feel are grinches,chaos,& my east la's.all my other pairs I'm just getting rid of,I hate how Nike always plays these out
I feel the same way. Its just getting out of hand. Wayyy too many colorways. The gradients were my last purchase and still looking for the 3ds as my last Kobe VI. Unless the Dark Knight colowway comes out.

I don't mind there being a lot of colorways, just more options for us as the customer. You're not obligated to get all or most or multiple colorways anyway, really just on us to be selective. Though I can see how you'd hate it if you're really trying to collect all of them, but I've never really had that issue where I had to have literally EVERY colorway. I'd much rather just pick my favorites and double on those I love.

I don't mind there being a lot of colorways, just more options for us as the customer. You're not obligated to get all or most or multiple colorways anyway, really just on us to be selective. Though I can see how you'd hate it if you're really trying to collect all of them, but I've never really had that issue where I had to have literally EVERY colorway. I'd much rather just pick my favorites and double on those I love.

Back
Top Bottom